chapter 7

Fuck my life

Shit, I'm tired and school starts today. I wanna go see feli and tell him I'm not gonna be home for a while... Oh and it turns out that the school is a multi race (Angel human and demon ((im not rasist)) type of race). Which is noce, cuz I won't be murdered by living here.

I think I'll need a phone. And some food. Then I'm set, I've already bought supplies but I'm tired af. Well shit I got thirty minutes left. Might as well start heading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip brought to you by animal transformations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fuck? I thought as I walked into the cafeateria of the school. It was chaos food everywhere and tables that were flipped to the side. People running around and angels using their wings as barriers. Gross, it takes forever to get stuff out of feathers...

Anyways, food was being flung everywhere and I really don't know what to do... So I started to walk back outside, where it was safe. I made it back cleanly (pun very much intended) and made my way up to the roof. It should be safe up there and I can stretch my wings out without anyone seeing them...

I got there panting, there was a lot of God damn stairs... I put my hands on my back and folded back. Then took off my jacket (so it wouldn't rip), and opened up my wings.

My wings are a dark choclate color, with black splattered paint black that lingered on the top when they are feathery. When they are scaly they are black with the occasional brown feather up top. It's quite cool to see them change. The feathers fall off and will regrow when I go through the steps but that's a lot of work.

I stretched my 24 foot wings out (12ft per side), and sat on the ground, admiring the view, until the bell rang of fucking course...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip brought to you by boring classes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck this school... I wanna go home....

I've met some annoying ass people in my days but I'd have to say these nastards are the worst. Anyways, I'm going to go to see my fratello... (Shut I don't have google with me... Please correct me if I spelled it wrong, I don't speak italian, only Spanish *wiggles eyebrows*).

I got home from the phone store and went on facebook and found his number. My last phone broke and remembering numbers takes a Fuck ton of brain compacity and I'd rather eat tomatoes...I called... Wait fuck what if Rome told him I'm a dem----

"Hello?"

"Hey, a- fratello, how's it going?"

"Lovino?!? Where are you guys, I haven't seen either of you in days!!!"

"Eh?!? Rome, isn't there with you???" 'What the hell?!?'

"Nope, I haven't seen him since you guys left! Is he not with you?"

"No, he's not.... Um hey I'll call you back tomorrow."

"No, lovin--" beep, I cut him off. Where's grandfather Rome? Why isn't he with feli?!?

I was only about half way up the stairs by The time I hung up and it seemed like the guy in front of me was familiar, blonde hair... I got up the stairs and stopped, my stomache wound was hurting like a bitch and I don't have the supplies to patch it properly... Shit. I'm pretty sure it is bleeding. Fuck, i need to get to my ro--

Night peeps, I'm tired as you all already know.