Chapter 50!

Art goes to vicious-mongrel! Not my art!

Lovino awoke covered once again, in blood. Looking around, he was startled by sudden movement, a dark shadow, following everything he did, almost as of it were controlling his every move. Becoming paranoid, lovino stopped quickly, and began to charge at the shadow.

Forgetting his reason of doing so, the shadow flipped him, causing him to fly over the shadow and into a blood covered, cave wall. The shadow licked its lips, revealing black sharp teeth, every tooth was as if it were a fang of a wolf.

Lovino quickly got up, taking a battle stance, yelling curses that seemed to be drowned out by the dense air. He threw his hand out to the side and claws grew on it, ears popping up out of the top of his head, As if saying, "come at me bitch, I dare you".

The shadow only smiled and flicked its tongue, standing up fully, it's overly large figure looming over lovino. Who's stance faltered.

Testing lovino patience, the figure walked towards lovino, it's body becoming smaller and smaller befor stopping right in front of lovino. The exact size of him. It chuckled and places it hand in lovinos head, forcefully tugging lovinos head back.

"Have you made your decision? Is lovino ready to give up and accept me? Once and for all?"

In return lovino kicked the figure between its legs in hope of gettin away. The figure bent over in false pain and stood up once again laughing.

"Now now lovino, didn't your grandpa ever teach you any manners~?" It grabbed lovinos wrists and pushed him into the wall.

"You see, I'm just like you, mate. Lonely son-of-a-bitch with no manners. But the one thing that I'm not. Is a coward. You see lovino, I don't run from my problems. Letting them build up and up. Until they finally take over. You just don't get it do you. Your being thrown out. Crummpled up and tossed down into a deep black hole in which you can't return from. But don't worry, I'll take over and make sure you meet your friends again soon." it's voice growing deeper and crackling as it talked its way into lovinos head.

"Poor poor Antonio will be so upset. He'll definitely will want to find you as soon as possible. I'll make sure he has a as little time as possible to do so." lovino growled. He is not bringing toni into this mess. Hell no.

"Oh have I angered you? I bet you can barely even hear your own thoughts in here huh?" it grabbed lovino by his shirt and flung him over his shoulder. "Here I'll speed up the process. We don't want you in too much pain. now do we?" it struck its clawed hand into lovinos chest, pushing farther as lovino coughed up blood.

--heh, that was cringy--

"So uh, what do we do?"

"You guys will stand where the candles have been placed and hold the hands of the person next to. Don't let go, no matter what."

"Ok?"

Everyone gathered in a circle around lovino ((Fuck, welp, lovino is now offically a Satan reincarnate)).

Arthur then started chanting somthing in Latin that only Feliciano seemed to understand. Said boy grew so anxious that his dog ears eventually popped out and his tail wagged vigorously.

Shirt chapter but I needed to update T~T I'm not dead don't worry.