Chapter 39

CRAP I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER FORGIVE ME!!!!!

--lovino's POV --

I sighed and turned around. "Its fucking cold outside, I'm not going back out!"

"Lov--"

"Its fine, just, hurry up with this bloody appointment before I go crazy"

"Ok..."

I looked around the oddly, nicely decorated downstairs before being called over and led into a little room that held an x-ray machine and some random doctor stuff. "Um...."

"Ok, I need lovino to stand here" the British? Man pointed to a red X on the floor in front of the X-Ray machine.

"..." I slowly stood on the X and the man turned me around.

"K, now you need to bring out your wings"

"Eh?"

The man sighed, "I'm taking X-Rays of your wings in order to see what is wrong with them"

"...ok?" I brought out my wings, ripping my t-shirt ( oops ) and ended up folding my wings around me due to the lack of space in the room and glared at the man.

"....we may have to go outside"

"No duh dumbass"

After transporting the X-Ray machine and pulling out a huge tent, the man put some weird magnetic thing on my waist and took the X-Rays.

"I don't see anything wrong"

I glared at Antonio. He brought me to some weird 'friend' of his to take an X-Ray of my wings just so nothing could be fucking wrong!?

Antonio walked over to the man and looked at the pictures. "I don't either... What could be interfering with lovi's flying...?"

With that I took off the magnetic thing and left the tent.

"I'm not fucking around anymore with you people, I'm leaving, my day has been wasted!"

"Lovi! Come back!"

I turned around and flipped off Antonio. "Fuck you!" I yelled back and locked myself in the car.

I thought about what could be wrong with my wings before falling asleep in the car.

--fuck, this is garbage today isn't it? Antonio's POV--

I sighed, "Why can't lovi fly?" I asked arthur who in return only shruged and started to move his XRay stuff back into his house.

"Maybe it's the bloody fact that his wings are ridiculously huge?" Arthur stated as we were carrying the huge junk of metal back into his little 'lab' room.

"No... I've seen him glide but he just can't flap them and keep him self in the air... He also can't take off" I thought about it before tripping a little and almost dropping the X-Ray machine on Arthur. "How is this moveable anyways?"

"I don't bloody know! Just focus on carrying it"

"Mhm"

After that I headed back to the car and opened the driver's side door.

"Lovi yo-- are you asleep?"

Lovino's forehead was pressed up against the window and He was slightly snoring. I'm kind of angry at him but he is just to precious ( he's totally fanboying ). I think I'll let him sleep and talk to him tomarrow, today hasn't been very good so far and I think sleeping it off is a good day to forget about most of it ~(+-+~).

Short ass Chapter but hey, at least I acctually got back to the fucking story X3