Chapter 48

Picture isn't mine but that's how I feel that Antonio's wolf transformation looks like in the front. All types of designs running down his face and body.

-Time skip because I feel like them gathering everyone is a lot of fucking useless info.-

After gathering everyone needed.

Gilbert, francis, Arthur (who returned form gathering his 'stuff' and lots of candles.) antonio, feliciano, ludwig, Mathew, and Alfred. Made their way, either flying or transformed into their animal states, pulling a wagon of 'stuff', over to lovino and feliciano's old burndowned house.
                            /\
(holy fuucckkk | half of that didn't make sense)

"So what's the possibility that loving is acctually possesed?"

"I'd say from 30% to 90% kind of off tho. Ussually when a ghost or demon possess' a person, it's a human or an animal. And said animal or human isn't really effected by it's possesser until it is endangered. But loving has been having problems his whole life correct?"  feliciano nodded earning a hum from Arthur.

"Me and nono didn't even realize anything other than his huge obbsession of keeping his wings hidden."

"Nono?"

"My grandfather. Our parents died when I was little and so Nono took over caring for us"

"Ah. Where is he?" Arthur asked as he prepares to land on the charred flooring of the twins balcony.

"...I "

"He dosent know" ludwig interjected. As he flew forwards  to land next to the two. "His grandfather had been missing for a couple months now."

"Missing?"

"Mhm" feliciano said, casting his gazed down, looking at his feet.

----

Lovino awoke covered in a dark sticky substance. "Wha-"

He looked around, trying to see under the light of the darken moon. "I've been here before. No. This has already happened... A dream? No..."

He took in a breath and turned around. "No... Nono!" he released both of his animal encasements, growing horns, ears and tails in an instant. "Where the hell is he"

Throwing up blood As his feet hit the substance on the ground. "He's here. I know he is. Give him back to me!" he yelled as he reached the opening of the dungeon, being stopped before entering.

"I said" he threw his fist back into the air, placing a thin metal covering over the knuckles and slamming his fist down into the barrier. "GIVE HIM BACK"

((damn I'm dramatic))

Barrier, being barely fazed, rippled like water and flung lovino back with as much force as the punch.

"..." wiping some blood from his mouth, he 'charged' another punch and ran towards the barrier before hitting it with enough force to shatter the barrier for a second, before it rippled again, mending itself back together and launching lovino back into an old rusty car.

Inhale

Exhale

Lovino threw out his wings.
, once again, cover his hand with metal, and launched himself at the barrier, wings pushing him forwards in seconds, breaking the Barrier.

Quickly stepping in, lovino wandered the blood stained halls, looking for anything that would help him find his grandfather in the time hold.

After his eyes adjusted to the dark, he let go of the rocky walls and yelled into the cave.

Um well yea very short chapter.