Chapter 8

I awoke in someone else's dorm...? It seemed very familiar and had a breeze from outside coming in. Where the hell? I got up and noticed my wounds were all patched up.

"Are you awake?" a man with wavy blonde hair and a spiral curl emerged from what i can assume is the front door.

"Ya..."

"You fell down out in the hallway, and you were bleeding, so I had my bo-- friend Patch you up..." he spoke in a very soft voice and put a glass of water and pain meds, down on the table beside me. "Um, what's your name?"

"Lovino, Lovino vargas" i said as I slowly got up to take the medicine and chug the rest of the water.

I looked behind me, and found a giant hole in the middle of the side wall. "Oh Shit" I murmmered barely loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh that, someone wa-- omg" he said in a gasp as he tuned to face me. "I was you! Are you ok?" he started to rammble. "you know, your very strong for such a small guy" he said as he slowly stopped talking with a chuckle and his phone started to ring.

I didn't really hear their conversation but it was short and when it was over he explained where the bathroom was located and I had to make as little movment as possible to avoid reopening my wounds, then left.

You know, now that I think about it, I don't think feli has even given me a compliment... Every time I say something nice, he goes 'yay a compliment from brother' and hugs me... But he's never given me one back, ever. I've even asked him for one, just once, but he advoided me like the plague. It's kinda sad... Not even he likes me, I guess I was just in the way...

Sorry for the really, really short chapter, I couldn't think of a way to pick it up from there and it looked like a good place to leave a little cliff hanger :3