chapter 23

I knew it. The bastard didn't even love me, or even care about me for that matter. No one ever had really. Not nono. Not Feli. And not Antonio.

I mean, how could you care for a snot nosed, cussing, asshole like me.... I don't even have any talents. I can't paint. I can't draw. I can't cook. I can't even fucking fly.

Feli left me here and I've reduced from a crying mess to a ball of emo shit.

I shielded myself with my wings, Forming a ball around me.

Imma go to my room. I decided after a few Minutes of sitting there.

I got up and painfully folded my wings as I made my way through the front door and up some decaying stairs. And found the Ludwig bastard looking for something in the hallway before he retreated into feli's old room.

"Bastard, what the fuck are you doing?" I opened the door revealing bed covering in blankets and a German who looked confused.

"What the fuck are you doing" I said pauseing between every word because he didn't seem to understand me the first time.

He looked nervous but walked over and guided me out of the room.

"You look tired. Go sleep." He guided me to my old room and retreated back into feli's.

"Damn, what is with everyone today. How the he'll am I supposed to sleep in this Shit..." I looked down at the charcoal bed.

"Lovino!?" Gilbert yelled up the stairs him following soon after and finding his way into my room. "What's wrong? You seem upset?"

"Nothing"

Damn lovi you can't even tell your own best friend what's wrong... Dumbass.

"Its not nothin. What-is-wrong?"

"I'm not in the mood for your shit gil. Just leave me alone"

"Ooohhh and how's that?" he leaned on the wall behind him and smirked as the walls creaked beneath him.

I looked away... "So you know where the tomato b-bastard is?"

He thought it over before smirking again. "I'll tell you if you tell me why your upset.~"

I clicked my tounge across my teeth making a 'tch' sound and looked down at my feet.

Tell the bastard that I have a crush on someone who wouldn't even spend the time to save me from death. Or not learn why that same bastard hadn't saved me....

I sighed and he smiled knowing that he was going to get what he wanted from me, and I explained everything just as before with feli. But with out all of the crying...

He just laughed and told me that I was wrong and there was probably a reason for such...

"So, where is he?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Feli's ro-"

Once he even got that little but out I was already down the hall and in feli's little room which wasn't in any better shape than my own.

I saw antonio laying down on feli's old bed (which had been covered with a couple jackets so the bastard didn't get hurt on the burnt wood) hurt and breathing harshly.

How the hell!?!