Chapter 31

Antonio left me in my room, waiting. Not waiting for him, but waiting for something to happen. I haven't gotten much sleep ((except the few hours of me sleeping in antonio)) and I'm so physically and mentally exhausted, and I don't know whether he would use it to his advantage of not.... So I can't sleep... Ever... Maybe if I put up a dream catcher or something, he'll stop coming back... I'm being ridiculous....

Gilbert knocked on my door and entered my room where he sat down on my bed. "Are you ok...?"

"Fucking fabulous.... Leave me alone" I pulled the bankers over my head and fell back into my pillows.

"Lovino... Look. I may not be the type of person to really care but your not only stressing yourself out but your also stressing out Antonio..." He paused. "He's worried... So am I... So is everyone in the house..." with thay, he got up and left.

Am I really cussing trouble for everyone? No... Its their fault for not leaving me alone and fucking off... Right?

The bed sunk back but this time it was antonio, again. "I made you some tomato soup..." He got up and starts to leave again before I grabbed his hand. "...?"

"Sorry" I muttered and he frowned.

"For what?"

"For making you all worried... I'll leave... I'll go to Italy or something... Where you all won't have to even remember I exist" I clenched my fist and my bangs covered my eyes. "You all can be happy when I'm gon--" I was cut off, by a pair of soft lips on my own...

Aplogises for the short chap! I want to leave a cliff hanger ^-~-^ I know I know, I'm a dusche... Anyways, chill out my friends~!