Chapter 25

Everything hurts like a bitch. My face. my arms. My legs. And even my wings. Damnit.

I got up making a pained 'tch' sound with my tounge. I'm in my own room on my bed while everyone else is God knows where...

I stood up for .5 seconds before falling over landing on my hip and grabbing the bucket of water, which spilled over my head, creating a lot of noise.

"Damnit!" I tried to stand but everything just failed on me and I sat there until Antonio came rushing into my room to inspect the sound.

"Omg is there a robbe--" He went around and noticed me on the floor with a bucket on my head. "Lovi? What are you doing?"

"None if your damn business, that's what" I replied with a lot of sass.

He ignored my comment and picked me off of the floor. "Look your all wet. Your going to catch a cold." he set me on a chair that was placed next to my bed, and started to remove the soaked bandages which litttered my face, arms, and my left ankle, starting at the ankle.

My ankle has already been healed so he said that the bandages for it don't need to be replaced.

I don't take long to heal... Not like healing as in scars and 8 thousand years of waiting like normal people. No, My wounds will heal by "burning" my flesh and replacing the injured areas, in which I call ashing... Deep cuts or wounds, take longer. From 5-15 days. Smaller ones of the sort take from 1-4 1/2 days to heal... I can be weakened during this time considering the depth and the material used to create the wound. My face for example Will take longer than others because it goes none deep and was created by rusty metal... Do I know why? No. Do I care? Not really.

Antonio then starts to replace the bandages on right arm, trying to start some small talk. "Lovi? Do you remember how you got these wounds?" the Spaniard looked kind of nervous but I just ignored him

"Lovi?" he stared 1st my face to get my attention and I gave him a pained grunt as he applied rubbing alcohol to my arm.

"Nevermind" 

This bitch...

"What about you?" I mummbled and looked away.

"Hm?" he looked up and switched arms following suit to the left.

"I know you didn't get hurt by falling down the stairs You dumbass. So, how?" Antonio's grin fell for a second before rising again.

"Awwwww Loovvviii ccaarreesss"

"Pfft- you wish." I blushed. What the hell why!?! "So are you going to Tell me?"

"Only if you anwser my question first..." He finished my arms and crouched between my legs So he could work on the bandages on my face.

I blushed at his postion. "B-bastard, your too close"

"Heh, am I now?" he moved closer and widened his grin.

"f-fuck off!" I almost fell out of the chair trying to avoid the bastard and he stopped. "Anyways Lovi so, you going to anwser me?" He cooed.

"Eh" I flinched as he removed the bandages off of my face revealing a huge gash that showed the outside of my teeth through it.

His smile dropped. "Oh god lovi! Half of your face is- h-how? Are you ok!?!" He rambled on and I snapped.

"SHUT UP BASTARD, IT'LL HEAL AND PATCH UP SO LEAVE ME ALONE!" I got up almost falling to the ground, knocking Antonio over and locking myself in the bathroom.

"Lovino... Please open up... I'm sorry, I just, I just didn't think it was that bad..."

"Shuddup" I stood in the mirror and stared at my face. I wasn't really upset about the cut its self but the bastard is being very guilty and I don't even remember what happened...

-- Antonio's POV --

I didn't do that! Did I? No no no no. I transformed but I don't remember hurting hi-- lovi's body like that. I bit at it to make it go away but I didn't physically hurt it! Must've been something else...

"Loviiiiii" I sat with my back against the door and waited for lovi to come out, or at least talk to me.... After a while of sitting I got bored and started to hum a Spanish song and as my voice went from a low hum to singng. Lovi joined in but very quietly.

I swear if Time stopped and all I had left is lovi's singing then My life would be perfect...

But sadly time didn't stop. Lovi did tho...