Strawberries

MITCH'S POV

When Scott came through the door, I was sat on the floor, smiling at him viciously. I might have been a bit drunk, but I was filled with fresh confidence and up for some fun. "You up for a little game?" I asked.

Scott looked a bit insecure but smiled and nodded anyway. "Sure, what game?" He sat down across from me.

"Truth or dare?" I asked, grinning wider than I had been before.

"Uh... Truth..." he said hesitantly, looking into my eyes as if to see if I was planning something.

"Have you ever made out with someone just for fun?"

"I- uh, I don't think so?" he answered.

"Okay" I smiled. "Your turn."

"Truth or dare?" he asked. I could see by the look on his face that he was getting more comfortable.

"Dare, bitch. Always."

"I dare you to..." It took him a bit to think of something, so I tried to help him.

"Anything you say," I ensured him. In the state I was in, I would be pretty much comfortable with anything.

"Okay, I got something. I dare you to send the first picture in your phone to the last person you texted."

I laughed. "Alright, queen." I took out my phone and scrolled down my camera roll for what felt like a solid five minutes until I typed on a picture. It was one of my dress designs, a mint green one with bows on the back. I sent it to Scott. "Here we go..."

A second later his phone rang. He checked it, apparently only now realizing he was the last person I had texted.

"Wow," he commented. "That's gorgeous."

"Thank you. It's one of my first pieces. I'm actually really proud of that one. Hopefully I'll make it to the big shows one day."

"Oh, no fucking doubt you will," he answered quickly.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What is the thing you want to do most right now?"

Scott looked as if he had mixed feelings about this question but he seemed to shake it off rather quickly.

"I don't know." He answered, shrugging. "I'm kind of craving chicken wings, to be honest."

"Oh my god," I laughed. "Are you even serious? Do you think we could order some? I wouldn't be too opposed to that."

"I think it would be a bit weird if my parents opened the door to a chicken wing delivery man."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Next time."

"Looking forward to that."

"Absolutely."

"Truth or dare?"

"As always."

"I dare you to... get us another bottle of wine."

I raised my eyebrows insecurely. "Are you sure? I mean I'm used to alcohol, but you..." I didn't want to get him drunk, knowing he was already a bit tipsy and wasn't used to alcohol at all.

"I'm okay after our first bottle, guess I'll be fine."

I gave in and shrugged. "Okay then, I'll get it." He stood up and left the room.

When I came back about ten minutes later with another fancy wine in my hands, Scott grinned. "You did it! Thank you." He took it from me and popped the bottle, then took a good sip. "Mhhmmm..."