Beyoncé & Fun

A/N: It gets a little explicit here but nothing too serious ;)

Getting over Mitch wasn't easy - it was the hardest thing I had ever attempted in my life. But I was trying, because this was probably the only thing that could save our friendship. I didn't want it to be awkward between us anymore. Mitch was always worried that he was hurting me, or falsely hinting at something, but I didn't want him to worry about that. I was in love with him but he didn't reciprocate the feelings - shit like that could happen. I needed to get myself together and do anything I could to get him out of my mind.

I tried falling in love with someone else, instead. So I downloaded a dating app, hoping to be able to somehow forget about my feelings for this gorgeous person who was my best friend.

My phone buzzed and I looked at the screen, hoping it was Mitch. Ugh. Would I ever be able to stop loving him?

It was Cassie. A girl I met on the app.

I hesitantly swiped my screen, reading the message.

Cassie: Hey babe. What's up?

Cassie was pretty. She was blonde and tall (she said she was 5'8"), she was also 18, and she loved puppies. But she was also very... sexual.

I forced myself to reply.

Me: Hi. Nothing, really. Just sitting around. How about you?

I turned off my phone, hoping to have a few minutes in between the messages but my screen immediately lit up. New message from Cassie.

Cassie: Aww are you bored? ;)

I groaned at her reply. Was she really trying to sext me?

I tried for innocence.

Me: Not really. I like solitude.

Leave me alone, I added in my mind.

Cassie's reply came immediately.

Cassie: You know, if you change your mind, I could help you ;)

I groaned again. She wouldn't let go, would she?

Me: Okay.

I could basically hear Cassie squeaking.

Cassie: K babe, get ready. Take off your pants ;)

I hated that smiley. But yeah, Cassie apparently smirked a lot.

I lay down on my bed, plugging my headphones into my phone and playing Beyoncé. Flawless was blasting into my ear and I lay back, closing my eyes, remembering I had to text Cassie back.

Me: They're off.

Cassie: Now I want you to think of me. Naked.

Damn, Beyoncé was killing it.

My phone buzzed again. I looked at the screen, surprised. Cassie had just texted me-?

I opened the chat and my breath hitched. What the actual fuck-

Cassie had sent me a nude.

I contemplated about whether to tap on it or not to. I thought of Mitch. And I tapped on the picture. I needed to get him out of my mind, no matter what it would take me.

And damn, she really was pretty. She had a great body, tanned (probably fake-tan), great curves, wow. She had obviously gotten a boob job but I didn't really want to focus on that. I returned to the chat.