Chapter 23

Demi's POV

I can't help but smile. Bella comes running over to us and I snap out of it. She says "can we go now?"

I say "sure, get those things off and we'll go"

"Mom, they're called shin guards" she says with sass.

"Bella, they're a piece of plastic that smells horrible" I say like a child

She laughs and takes off her stuff. It's nice seeing a real, genuine smile on her. She hasn't been getting that angry lately so that's good. Bella says "okay I'm ready". I say "okay I gotta talk to Jessica really quick about work, take the keys; we'll meet you at the car"

She runs off with the keys and I turn to Jess and say "I really wanna thank you"

"For what"

"Just everything. Jess I've known you for 4 days and you've already been so good to me"

"Hey, no need to thank me. I like to treat the special people in my life like royalty, and I really hope you can be my princess one day..." She says while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I smile from cheek to cheek and crash my lips on hers. I don't care if Bella sees, I needed her. I pull away and say "I hope so too.."

Jess says "but remember, take it slow"

"Yea, I know"

She smiles and says "okay good"

We walk back to the car and Bella's sitting in the front seat listening to the radio. I get in the drivers seat and say "alrighty lets go".

Soon enough we're pulling up the driveway and I see my other cute little princess running around the front yard with Marissa chasing her. Bella's laughing and says "oh my gosh"

Jess from the back says "hahaha that's the cutest thing ever"

I smile and jump out of the car and say teasingly "Marissa, is my baby being bad?!"

Jenna sees me and runs to me, I bend down and she runs into my arms knocking me over onto the grass and says "no mommy! I was really good! Right Aunty Rissa?!"

I smile and Marissa says "She was a perfect angel"

I kiss Jenna as I stand up again and put her backdown on her feet and say "Well guess what good girls get?"

She jumps up "what?!"

I jump up and down and say "ice cream!" She says "YAYYY!!!!"

I laugh and say "go in the kitchen and mommy will make you a sundae"

She nods and runs inside. Bella walks in saying "I'm taking a shower".

I say "Okay, you want ice cream?"

"Nah I'm good"

"Alright love you!"

"Love you toooo"

I turn around and see Jess standing against the car awkwardly. I say "Oh! Riss, this is my friend Jessica. Jessica this is my best friend, Marissa"

Jess smiles and says "Hey, it's nice to meet you"

Marissa nods and says "so are you a friend, or the friend friend?" She wiggles her eyebrows at the end. I hit her arm and say "Jess, ignore her."

Jess laughs and says "uh okay"

Riss laughs and walks inside saying, "im gunna run upstairs and change" and we follow behind.

"Mommmy! Come on!" I hear Jenna yell from the kitchen.