Chapter 44

Ok I saw all your comments and when it refreshed for me it was fine. But I deleted it and re-published it. I hope this one works lol

Demi's POV

I feel something shaking my shoulder. "Dem. Babe, c'mon wake up" She whispers close to my ear. As soon as I match the voice to the person I turn over facing my back towards them and groan. She giggles and says "C'mon Demi, ya gotta get up"

I pull the blankets over my face and say "Nooooo"

I feel her lay ontop of me. I just close my eyes and realize what happened last night. I pop my head out of the covers and say "Where's Bella?"

Jess smiles and says "Don't worry, she's in the pool with Marissa"

"What time is it?"

She laughs "1:30 in the afternoon"

I stretch and yawn while pulling my arms out from the blankets and wrap them around her waist. She smiles and says "You can sleep forever"

I nod and say "I could've slept alot longer too"

She sighs "Dem you only sleep this late when you've had a long night, what time did you go to sleep?"

"I don't know, maybe 3"

"Demi! Why didn't you come get me?"

"I wasn't going to wake you up just so you can sit and try to help me fall asleep babe, I was just thinking alot"

"About what?"

"Bella...."

I sit up and lean on the headboard and Jess sits up a little, with her legs on either side of my waist. She says "What happened last night?"

I shake my head "I don't know. When I came in here she was just in a trance. And she had her fists so tight she was digging her nails into her palms. She let go after I told her but something set her off and she started having a panic attack..."

She wipes my face, I didn't even realize I was crying. She says "Oh baby, don't cry it's gunna be fine"

"It just scares me. Like I'm trying SO hard to be a good mom. What did I do wrong?"

"No. Demi. You did nothing wrong. You're an amazing mom and those two girls tell me that constantly. It's not your fault Bella needs a little help, she had a rough past. Just like Jenna. YOU saved them Demi. Remember that"

I nod and she kisses my forehead. I say "Can you get Bella to come down here?"

She nods and starts to get up. I pull her shirt and say "wait". "What?"

I pull her face close to mine and kiss her passionately with all the love I honesty have for this girl. Which is everything. We pull apart and I lean my forehead on hers. "I love you Jessica"

"I love you more Demetria"

I smile and she pecks my lips once more before running upstairs. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I put my hair up in a bun and walk back into the bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed. I hear my ringtone start playing from my phone. What the hell? Everyone I know, knows not to call international.

I pick up (D-Demi. P-psychiatrist)

D-hello?

P-hi ms.lovato it's Jane(Bella's psychiatrist)

D-Oh hi Jane, is there something you need?

P- Im just calling to confirm your next prescription for Isabella's meds. I'll call every month to get a refill. She should only have 2 left for the month.