Chapter 60

Demi's POV

"MOM!"

I jump out of bed quickly accidentally causing Jenna to wake up. I look back to see her rubbing her tired eyes. I whisper "Sorry princess go back to sleep. I'll be back in a minute." She nodded her head before cuddling up to my pillow.

I open my sliding door and see everyone sleeping in their beds and Jess sleeping on the couch. I feel bad for having her sleep on the couch, but im so happy that she was okay with Jenna wanting to sleep with me.

"MOM!"

I get knocked out of my thoughts when I hear Bella yell for me again. I notice the bathroom light on, and walk towards it. Knocking on the door quietly I whisper, trying not to wake the others- "Baby? It's mommy what's wrong?"

I hear the lock click indicating its unlocked, and slide it open. Bella's sitting on top of the toilet seat shaking, almost in a full blown panic attack. I kneel down so she can see me and I say "hey hey, what's wrong? Bella breathe for me please"

She looks at me with a terrified look on her face. "Baby tell me what's wrong you're scaring me"

"I-I need to go to the hospital. L-like right n-now"

I jump up quickly "Why?! What's wrong! Isabella what's going on"

She covers her face with her hands saying "I'm bleeding!"

I check her up and down and don't notice anything. "Bella where are you bleeding? I don't see anything"

"Down there!" She points toward her private area.

"Awwwwwww!"

I stand up and pull Bella up, into a hug. "Mom stop! We need to go to the hospital! Now!"

I giggle, releasing her from her hug saying "No baby you're okay, you don't need to go to the hospital"

"Uh yes I do! It won't stop!"

I kneel down and open the cabinets under the sink, taking out a pad. I smile and say "Bell, you just got your first period"

"Ewwwww no really?!"

I giggle again while nodding my head. Standing up, I say "I'll be right back" before walking into my room again and getting a fresh pair of underwear from her suitcase. Walking back into the bathroom I put the pad on her underwear while exhaling how to do it.

I stood there as she changed and put one on herself. After she finished she looked up at me with a scared expression.

I couldn't help but smile and say "My baby's growing up!"

Bella rolls her eyes at me before hugging me saying "My stomach hurt before dinner and it still does"

"Those are called menstrual cramps, beautiful. You'll probably get them every time you get your period."

She groaned saying "Everytime? How many more times do I get it?"

I laugh and say "Every month baby!" Bella groans before wrapping her arms around her stomach "mommy it really hurts..."

I pout but feel my face lighten up from hearing her say mommy. It doesn't happen often. She tries pull of a story front, but I can see through it. I sigh and rub her back saying "I'll get you some medicine from my bag, c'mon".

She nods and follows me to the back again. I hand her two midols, and my water bottle. After she swallows both pills which took about 2 minutes because she looks at any medicine as poison; I kiss her head and yawn saying "Alright they should kick in soon. So go back to bed, and in the morning change your pad. Okay?"

She nods quietly and starts walking out. I lay down next to Jenna and say "Goodnight Bella, i love you"

She turns around and says "C-can I stay here too?"

It sounded like she was crying. But I couldn't see because I turned all the lights out; and it's 2 in the morning. I sit up with Jenna on my right, and pat the left side of me saying "Come here baby girl"

She crawls up to the top of the bed and lays down next to me. I whisper "Are you crying?"'

She quickly says "no"

"Baby girl, don't lie"

"Im scared and it hurts" she picks her head up to look at me.

"Hey, it's okay to be scared but it's really not that scary. It'll be over within a week, and this doesn't mean to you can't do anything you usually do. But the pain will ease down. It'll probably still be there, but not as bad"

"Why!?"

"Shhhhh I don't want Jenna waking up. And it's Judy part of growing up baby, you'll be fine I promise"

She nods before laying down. I lay next to her and whisper "lay on your back, it helps"

She flips over and I lift her shirt up and start rubbing her stomach. I whisper "go to sleep, it'll go away soon" before kissing her head and closing my own eyes.