Chapter 55

Jessica's POV

I can't believe I'm sitting on the side of the stage right now, watching MY girlfriend sing for over 15,000 people. It's amazing how happy this makes her. And millions of people all of over the globe.

I'm torn out of my gaze when I feel myself being pulled away quickly. I pick my head up and see Demi smiling widely. I giggle and say "Dems, what're you doing???"

She doesn't respond, but pulls me into her dressing room. Running into the bathroom she yells "I'll be out in 5 minutes!"

"Okay!"

I sit down on the couch and think about life on the road. It seems like alot of fun right? I just really need to relax, and get Starbucks out of my head. I'm done with that Job for now. Well hopefully forever. Demi doesn't know this yet, but after your hopefully I can get back to acting. When I was little I was booking shows everywhere and I kinda want to try again.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts again when the door opens. Marissa walks in with all the girls. Nikki jumped on the couch yelling "WHERE'S DEMI?! THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER!"

Marissa and I laugh and I say "She's taking a quick shower". She nods and sits down next to me. I look at my phone and its 10:38.

I get up and knock on the bathroom door. "What?" Demi yells over the shower.

I say "Babe can you let me in for a minute?"

I hear the lock click, and I enter the bathroom, locking it again. She pops her head out and says "What's up?"

I giggle biting my lip and say "Everyone's waiting"

She smiles, noticing me trying to look passed the curtain. "Excuse me, but is somebody a little too eager?"

"You know what I realized?" I say leaning against the wall as Demi continues her shows. "What?" She asks.

"How the hell am I going to ever get you in bed throughout these three months?"

I hear her giggle and she speaks up saying "Don't worry baby, Marissa knows the drill"

"And what's that?"

"She'll take the girls out or distract them for a little bit"

I nod to myself biting my lip, getting a glance of her ass. I laugh at myself but quietly slide my had pass the curtain and grab her wet, bare ass. Demi gasps, turning around. I giggle and she says "Where is all of this coming from?"

"What do you mean?"

She smirks and says "You've just been horny"

I bite my lip and say "I can't help it. You look so hot out on stage, and so beautiful right now."

She looks down trying to hide her blush. I take two fingers and pull her head up, and pull her face towards me; planting my lips on hers. I trace her bottom lip with my tongue earning myself entrance. She pulls back and says "Babe i really would, but I'm really tired tonight"

I nod and peck her lips once more. I say "that's fine baby. Finish up and I'll get everyone on the bus"

She nods and goes back to washing her hair. I take a deep breath and exit the bathroom to see the girls laying around.

"Okay let's get on the bus, Demi will be out soon."

They nod and start getting up.

*20 minutes later*

Everyone is in the front of the bus watching a movie when Demi comes running in. Nikki sits up and says "Demi that was the best concert EVER!"

She laughs and says "Aw thank you sweetie!"