Chapter 30

Jessica's POV

"Jess what's going on?" Demi asks me.

"Last night at like 8 o'clock Nicole called me crying so I drove over to my parents house quickly and she sprinted out of the house in tears and her face was all red. She told me that she just wanted to leave, but I mean...I couldn't just take her? So I kept her in the car and went into my parents house. They were screaming at eachother and once I got their attention, I noticed they were both drunk. There was glass all over the kitchen floor and I- I can't let Nicole live there Demi. This has happened before but it's been like a year. I thought they got better..."

She pulls me Close and runs her fingers through my hair. She whispers "shhhh baby it'll be okay"

I sit up and say "Im fighting for custody over Nicole. It's not safe for her anymore"

She nods her head and says "I agree, but please don't be afraid to call me. I don't care what time it is, okay?"

I nod my head and say "I'm sorry. I'd love to go away with you but I really can't afford it"

"I get it Jess, it's okay. I promise. How about we just have a weekend to ourselves here? You can sleepover"

"No Demi, I have Nicole..I can't leave her"

"She can go to my parents with Jenna and Bella, she'll be fine. She'll have Bella and Maddie"

"Okay"

Demi smiles at me and kisses me softly. I pull away and smile. She says "There's that gorgeous smile"

I giggle and say "thank you Dems, really."

She says "Don't thank me, that's what I'm here for."

Demi's POV

"So if you're here, where's Nicole?"I ask while we're cuddling on the couch.

"Demi, it's 9:30 in the morning. She's 14 she's still sleeping."

I laugh and say "I didn't even realize it was that early"

"I guess it's a mom thing" she jokes.

I stick my tongue out at her and say "hey, just cuz I'm a mom doesn't mean I can't beat you up"

She giggles and says "I dare you"

I raise my eyebrow and say "you know I need turn down a dare"

Jess laughs and says "I'd like to see you try"

I jump ontop of her and pin her arms above her head. But she quickly flips us over so I'm on the bottom. She smirks "no what are you gunna do?"

I laughs and say "I need to go to the gym"

Jess giggles and says "I win"

"No way! It's not over!"

She says "then what are you gunna do?"

I smirk and use the only idea I have. I bite my lip and look into her blue eyes. I whisper "come closer"

She lowers her face closer to mine and I pick my head up enough to reach hers, and connect our lips. I give her the slowest, and sexiest kiss. I move my hips slowly underneath her, and I hear her let out a soft moan. I have her right where I want her. Once I feel her loosen her grip on my hands above my head, I flip us over and yell "HA!"

"Hey! That it so not fair!"

"Awwww don't be a sore loser babyyy"

I say in a baby voice. She rolls her eyes and says "Well we both know who is stronger, who is just a tease!"