Chapter 48

Jessica's POV

We just got settled on the plane and Demi decide to have us take the private jet back to LA because we kinda caused a big commotion after the water park. It's crazy how insane her fans can be, but a good crazy!

The water park was a lot of fun. The girls went on all the slides like 20 times. Including me, Demi and Marissa....hey we're not that old! We still like to have fun too!

But towards the end of the day people I guess saw us through the fences and started to crowd around the entrance so we left a little early, but it was fine. We were all tired so we just went back to the suite, packed our stuff and got to the jet.

"Please be seated and buckle your seatbelts, we will be taking off shorty"

The pilot said over the loudspeaker. I take a seat by a window, with my pillow and get comfortable. Once we're in the air I feel someone lean their head next to me. I look over just to see my beautiful girlfriend. I don't think I'll ever get bored of hearing that, knowing that she is my girlfriend.

I smile and say "hey baby"

She smiles and says "did you have a good time?"

"Of course I did, anywhere I'm with you I'm having a good time"

She smiles again but that quickly goes away. I say "hey what's wrong?"

She looks down and says "I'm gunna miss you so much"

I kiss her temple and say "I'm gunna miss you even more, but you said it yourself; we can make it work."

She nods and says "I know but it's still scary"

"What's so scary about it?"

"I'm just so used to having you around, and helping me with every thing. I mean I know I've got Rissa with me, and Natalie; but I'm always gunna be thinking about what you're doing or what we could be doing if you we're with us"

I giggle a little and say "Demi, all I will be doing in LA is working, taking care of Nikki and sleeping."

"But that's the thing. That's a lot for you. It's not fair that you have to take all of that on, by yourself."

"I can take care of Nikki and I perfectly fine Dem. I've done it before and I can do it again"

"Did I mention today how much I love you?"

I smile and say "You probably did, but its nice to be reminded once in a while"

She giggles and says in between kissing my lips. "I. Love. You. So. Fucking. Much"

I giggle and say "I love you too". She yawns and puts her head down on my shoulder, I smile and whisper "get some sleep". She nods and is out like a light. I end up quickly falling asleep too, considering this is a good 5 hour flight; might as well.

I wake up to the sound of a picture being taken. I open my eyes and see Nikki standing infront of me with a smile on her face and her phone in her hand. I smile and say "what're you doing?"

"Taking a picture of you guys duhhh"

I smile and look over at Demi leaning on my shoulder. I pat the seat that's open on my left and say "come here".

Nikki jumps on the seat making me giggle. I say "so did you have fun?"

She nods her head vigorously. I smile and say "you said thank you to Demi, right?"

"Yessssssss Jessica for the millionth time"

"Hey! Just making sure! Ya know she's done a lot for you"

She nods her head again saying "I know"

I question her "Can I ask you something?"

She nods so I say "How do you feel about Demi? And you know, the whole situation were in"

"What do you mean? Like living in her house?"

I nod and say "yea that, but overall everything. What do you think about Demi, Jenna, Bella..."

"Well at first I was a little iffy about it. But after she was there at court, I really liked her. Plus Bella and Jenna are fine"

I smile and say "Aww yay that makes me happy, because you know you're always gunna be my number one girl, right?"

She smiles and says "yea I know, but I can tell how much you and Demi love each other. And it's awesome! I mean you're dating THE Demi lovato"

I giggle and shake my head "No Nikk, I'm dating Demi. Not the big rich, celebrity. But the beautiful, down to earth girl named Demi."

Demi's POV

"No Nikk, I'm dating Demi. Not the big rich, celebrity. But the beautiful, down to earth girl named Demi."

I couldn't help but smile at that as I listen to her and Nikki talk. Don't think I'm being nosey! I was just sleeping and happened to wake up at the right time....

I kept my eyes closed as they continue talking.

Nikki said "When do they leave for tour?"

"The day after tomorrow"

"Are you gunna miss her?"

"Of course I am. But I'll keep myself busy with work, and you. So don't you worry about a thing"

Nikki says "Will we be able to go to one of the concerts?"

I feel her nod a little. She said "Yea. I'm gunna work a little bit more so we can fly out to where ever she is once in a while"

"But isn't that alot of money?"

"It won't be too bad. Remember I'm gunna work more now because she won't be around, and neither will the girls. You'll be back at school, and maybe once in a while you can go to Maddie's house?"

I hear Nikki sigh and say "But I don't want you working alotttt, you always get so worked up when you work a lot"

"Well if you wanna go out and see Demi and the girls as much as I do, then I need to work Nikki"

She sighs again and says "okay...but please don't get sad again.."

Jess groans and says "Nikki that happened once, it won't happen again. I promise you"

"Okay..."

"Hey, I promise you. I will never be like that again. Okay?"

"Okay"

Jess says "alright why don't you lie down, we've got a few more hours before we land"

"Okay I love you"

"And I love you a lot more"

Mmmh. What was Nikki talking about? I'll remember to ask her about that before I leave. Until then, I cuddle into her more, and feel her lips against my cheek. I smile as she whispers "I love you Demi" and fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so thank you for your comments and reads!

I need help tho! So PLEASE COMMENT ANY IDEAS YOU GUYS HAVE!

Should there be drama before tour?

Should I do a time skip?

Fight?

Cute moments?

Do the girls fight alot?

Does Demi get mad? Or Jess?

GIVE ME YOUR HONEST OPINIONS AND PLEASE DON'T BE SHY'

Also please message me if you ever just wanna talk, or have any good ideas!

I promise I will always answer!

(: