Chapter 61

Demi's POV

I'm awoken by a loud, high-pitched wail. Abrubtly darting upwards, I almost clunk heads with Jenna who is hovering slightly above me. Her bottom lip quivers; she's on the verge of bawling.

"Jenna, what's wrong?" I groggily question.

"You lied to me, mommy! You said that you didn't hate me but you do!"

"Jenna, shut up!" Bella groans.

"You shut up!"

"Hey!" I exclaim, not wanting them to pick with each other this early. "Jenna, calm down. Princess, I already told you that I don't hate you; I could never hate you."

"I thought you were only going to be snuggling with me," she grumbles, crossing her arms over her chest.

Finally, it clicks as to why she's so upset. I move forward to lift her up, but she shrinks further away, shooting me a glare.

"I'll leave you two alone," Bella mutters, rising to her feet and heading towards the door.

"Take your medication!" I call after her.

I sigh when the door slams shut behind her, knowing that she probably won't willingly take her medication. I return my attention to Jenna who, although her bottom lip is no longer quivering, still appears to be on the verge of bawling; her eyes are glassy and her face red from holding back tears, yet she stares at me with a look of betrayal.

"You hate me," she stubbornly insists, causing me to wince.

"I don't hate you, babygirl, not now, not ever."

"You were supposed to be only snuggling with me!" she whines, dramatically flailing her arms for emphasis.

"Jenna Marie, do not raise your voice," I scold. "Bella didn't feel well, baby. She needed momma's snuggles, too."

She swipes the back of her hand over her eyes and sniffles.

"I'm sorry, momma," she bows her head.

I tuck the tips of my fingers uderneath her chin, tilting her head upwards.

"Chin up, Princess. Your tiara's falling," I smile as she giggles. "Now, how about some breakfast?"

"But mommy-,"

"Don't 'but mommy' me. You're eating."

She pulls of an adorable pouting expression, complete with the famous, wide, puppy-dog eyes.

"That's not going to work on me, babygirl," I smirk, holding my ground.

She holds the expression for a few moments longer before sighing.

"Was your heart not melting, mommy?"

Of course it was. I fake an exaggerated gasp.

"Are you trying to tell me that you want mommy's heart to melt?" I gently poke her side as she giggles.

"Some people are worth melting for, mommy!" she grins.

Where have I heard that before?

"Did you just quote Frozen?"

"I quoted Olaf, mommy!" she states matter-of-factly.

I playfully roll my eyes with a grin.

"Why don't you go see if Maddie and Nikki are awake?"

"Okay, mommy!" she runs to their rooms.

I giggle at her eagerness. Entering the living room, I find Jess and Bella sitting on the couch.

"Bella, did you change your pad like I told you to?"

"Mom!" she hisses, her cheeks flushing.

"Well, did you?" I quirk an eyebrow, smirking at her embarrassment.

"Yes!"

"Am I missing something?" Jess glances between Bella and I.

"Bella's a woman now."

"Mom!" she groans, covering her red cheeks with her hands.

I chuckle.

"Congrats, Bella," Jess says.

Bella uncovers her face, shooting my girlfriend a blank expression.

"You do go through this every month, too, right?"

"Yes, Bella, of course," she laughs.

"Then why are you congratulating me?"

I toss my head back, my loud laughter escaping my lips.

"What's so funny?" Maddie inquires with a yawn, entering the room.

"Bella's a woman now, if you catch my drift," Jess smirks.

Bella groans again, tossing her head back against the couch with closed eyes.

"I'm sorry, Bella," Nikki weakly offers.

"Thank you. Somebody who can finally sympathise."

"Oh, c'mon, Bella. It's not that bad," I try, claiming a seat beside her. "It means that you're healthy."

She narrows her eyes at me.

"I felt better before it happened. If this is what healthy feels like, I'd rather be unhealthy."

"No, you wouldn't."

She raises her eyebrows.

"Experience, mom?"

"Yep," I reply, popping the "p".

"Apparently, starving yourself for weeks on end will cause you to skip a couple of months," Madison interjects.

I roll my eyes at her dramatics.

"For the record, I did not starve myself for weeks on end."

"Two meals a week doesn't count, Demetria."

Again, I roll my eyes.

"I didn't realize your ED was that bad, babe," Jess frowns.

"Yeah, it got really out of hand," I mutter, slightly uncomfortable with the topic at hand.

"Mommy, what's an ED?" Jenna cocks her head to the side, making her presence known.

I hesitate, wracking my brain for a way to explain it to her.

"Something that nobody should have to go through," I slowly reply.

"Will I?" she climbs onto the couch, sitting on my lap.

God I hope not.

"No, babygirl," I smooth down her hair. "I won't allow that darkness to consume you."

She smiles up at me, as if she knows what the darkness is but thankfully she doesn't.

"Now, Bella, did you take your medication?"

I sigh when she shakes her head.

"Go take it now. Jenna, I'll give you yours, I'll take mine, and then how does Starbucks sound for breakfast?"

"Like Heaven."

I laugh at my little sister's response.

Who knew it would take us over an hour to just get out the door, let alone to Starbucks? But, then again, what did I really expect, considering there's six of us and we're all girls?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am really sorry it's taken me this long. But I just graduated so I'll be on alot more hopefully!

This chapter was entirely written by @FragileLovatic1399 !

So please comment and prove to her that I'm right when I say she is an AMAZING writer!

I couldn't do it without her (:

Give us some ideas!

Please COMMENT