Chapter 45

Jessica's POV

Its 8 oclock and I've been sitting on this couch waiting for Demi for atleast an hour now. I'm not telling her where I'm taking her, but before we left I bought her a Tiffany necklace just because so I can't wait to give that to her."Demi lets go! You said 20 minutes an hour ago!"

"Alright! I'm ready"

I look to my left and my jaw practically drops to the floor. She's got minimal make up on, with a tight black dress down to her mid thighs, and she left her beautiful blonde hair straightened. She smirks and says "Close your mouth before you catch flies". I instantly snap my mouth shut earning a laugh from her. I stand up in my blue tight dress and say "You..you look stunning". She giggles at my loss for words and says "Thank you baby, and you look beautiful as always". I smile and say "You ready to go?"

She nods and grabs her purse. Before we leave she walks into the living room where the girls are watching a movie with Marissa and I follow. I go by Nikki and say "Be good for Marissa".

She nods and says "When will you be back?"

"Probably after you go to sleep, is that okay?" She nods again and I say

"Okay, i'll see you in the morning. Love you" She says love you too before i give her a kiss. Demi says goodnight to Bella and Jenna and we then start to walk out. All of a sudden Demi turns around and says "Shit, Bella's not supposed to be watching any tv." I laugh as she goes back into the room and says "Bella go into the bedroom I said no tv." Bella sighs and nods her head before going into the bedroom that has nothing but two beds and a closet. Demi says to Marissa "I have her phone so i know she cant use it, but please dont let her use yours or watch any tv."

"Don't worry Dems i know her little tricks, it's fine. Now go."

I giggle and say "See, Rissa's got it under control, lets gooooo"

We finally get into the elevator and she holds my hand and says "Okay so where are we goingg?"

I smile and say "You'll see when we get there"

She groans and says "Come on I hate surprises"

"Oh so wanna just go back upstairs?"

"Nooo!"

I laugh and say "Okay then wait a few more minutes"

She sticks her bottom lip out making a cute little puppy face. I smile and kiss it making her giggle. The elevator dings as we reach the ground floor. As we walk outside hand in hand I say "Do you wanna walk like 5 minutes down the beach to where were going or would you rather take the car?"

She makes her cute thinking face and says "Lets walk". I nod and take my heels off and say "Here give me your shoes"

"I can hold them babe"

"No, let me hold them for you"

She smiles and hands them to me as we start to walk on the sand. I pick her hand up in mine and place my lips on the top of hers before letting it go back down. She smiles and says "I love when you get all cute like this"

I smile, look down hiding my blushed cheeks and say "Well I only get this way when I've got so much love for such an amazing person"

Now she's the one blushing. I giggle and say "But she's just come crazed weirdo..."

"Hey!" She smacks my arm. I laugh and say "A strong crazed weirdo..."

She pouts and I giggle "Im kidding baby. I have the most beautiful, sexy, hot, amazing girlfriend in the entire world."

She smiles and says "I love you"

"I love you more"

All of a sudden she stops and says "Babe look at the sky"

I look up and there's so many stars out. This makes my plan even better. I smile and say "It's gorgeous"

She nods while looking up at them. I smile and say "Come on"

We walk a few more minutes till I spot the table on the sand. Demi notices it and says "Awww babe look someone's having dinner on the beach that's so cute"

I giggle and say "Aw yea why didnt I think of that..."

"You should've! That would've been so romantic"

I flip my hair over my shoulder dramatically and say "Well guess who got it right this time?"

"Wait..this is ours?!"

I smile and nod. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my cheek and says "I love it!"

"I knew you would. Now come on, sit"

We sit across from eachother with a single candle sitting in between us.

She says "This is amazing Jess"

I smile and say "Well I just felt like you're always romantic and shit, so I thought it'd be good timing"

She giggles and says "It's perfect"

We finish eating by 9 and she says "So wanna go back now?"

I shake my head and pull the blanket out from under the table and say "I wanna do this first"

She gives me a weird look and gets up from the table with me. I spread the blanket out and sit down in the middle and pat my lap "Come here"

She smiles and sits on my lap and I pull her close connecting our lips quickly. I'm not going to lie, I want her right now. And I plan on it. But not now. Now I wanna give her the necklace. I pull away and she says "What was that for?"

I shrug "just because. But I do want to give your something."

She gives me a confused look as I take the box out of my bag. I put the box on her lap and say "for you".

"Jess...you didn't have to get me anything I-"

I kiss her to shut her up and of course she kisses back. I giggle and pull away. I say "Just open it"

She smiles and pulls out the Tiffany heart necklace. "Oh my gosh...I love it! But I didn't get you anything..."

"You've given me everything Ive ever wanted Demi"

"What's that?"

"The love of my life"

She smiles that award winning smile and kisses me with so much love. "I love you Jessica" she says against my lips.

"I love you more Demetria"

I wrap my arms around her waist and say "But honestly Dems, you've given me your home. If I can give you something, ill give it to you any chance I get"

"Well thank you. And I love this" she picks the necklace back up and says "Can you put it on?"

I nod and she turns around pulling her hair up. I clip the necklace on and kiss the back of her neck giving her goosebumps. I slightly start to suck on it earning a quiet moan from her. I whisper in her ear "Lets go back now" She bites her lip and stands up. We start walking back quietly while holding hands when Demi speaks up and says "This is going to sound so awkward.."

I giggle and say "Oh god what"

"So does this mean we-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONT KILL ME! HAHAHHAHAHA sorry I felt like I needed to leave you hanging for once.

But I do need to say something.

I really wish more people would comment. I see the same 4-5 people comment on every chapter and thank you for that!

But the only time I saw different people comment was when the last chapter didnt publish correctly.

I just really want your COMMENTS and OPINIONS

Because I write off of your suggestions

So please give me any ideas you have!

Also inbox me if you want!

Ill answer everyone so THANK YOUU