Chapter 33

Demi's POV

"Finally!!" Jess says as she plops on down on the couch. I lay my body directly ontop of her and say "Ive been waiting for this foreveeeeer"

She giggles and says "why is that?"

"So I can do this"

I kiss her lips slowly but passionately, almost teasingly so she'll want more. I feel her smile into the kiss. I pull away and she says "Nuh uh, come back here" she pulls my face to hers.

I laugh and kiss her again. It immediately gets intense and she's running her hands on my back underneath my shirt. I swear. Kissing her is like all my problems automatically disappear. I pull away and bite her lip. I smile and say "it's crazy"

"What is?" She asks

"How we've known eachother a little over a month, and I love you so much. Like a little kiss from you does so much for me."

Jess smiles and says "Remember when we first met?"

I laugh and say "yea and you saved me from the paparazzi."

She giggles "yea that, but just the second day we hung out and I told you how scared I was to fall for you.."

"Yea I remember, why?"

She smiles and says "Im not that scared anymore"

I smile and kiss her again. She says in between kisses "I love you Demi"

I pull away and say "I love you more". She laughs and says "Okay you might be able to win with that if you're talking to Bella or Jenna, but I love you more."

"HA! No way, I always win"

"Well I guess there's a new winner around now" she flips her hair. I laugh and say "oh my gosh hahaha I hate you"

"Awwww really?" She pouts and puckers her lips.

I smile and get close to her face and whisper "never" and connect our lips. As they slowly move together, I feel complete. I lay down on my back allowing her to lay ontop of me. She puts her legs on both sides of my waist and I feel her hands go down to my waist. She squeezes them a few times as she licks my bottom lip begging for an entrance. I decide to make some fun out of it, because why not???

I don't allow her in and I feel her trying again. I giggle a little into the kiss as she tries forcing her herself into me. She pulls away and says "why do you think it's so funny to do shit like this to me????"

I giggle and say "Two reasons: One, because you look hot when you're mad. And two, because it's funny"

"So you're just trying to get a laugh out of this?" She raises her eyebrow. I giggle and shrug my shoulders. She smirks and sits up more, still with her legs on either side of my waist. She says "Well what if I decided to do this?"

I look at her confused until I feel her start to rock and grind back and forth on my waist. She goes slowly and bites her lip not losing eye contact with me. I put my hands around her waist and she smirks and says "So you like this?"

I don't trust myself to speak, so I just nod. She gives me a little devil smile and stops, and runs outside to the backyard.

'What the fuck just happened' I thought to myself. I yell "Jesssss!"

I hear her laugh and say "Karma's a bitch!"

I laugh and roll my eyes. I get up and am about walk outside when my phone rings. My moms picture comes up and I say

"Hello? Is something wrong?"

D-"Everything's fine honey, but Jenna's just having some trouble eating so I told her if I called you and she could talk to you for a minute she'd be able to do it"