Chapter 50

Jessica's POV

"Okay are you sure you have everything?" I ask Bella as we go through her check list one more time. The bus just pulled up outside the house, and leave it to Demi to wait last minute.

She nods and says "Yea I'm pretty sure"

"Toothbrush?"

"Yup"

"Deodorant?"

"Got it"

"Phone charger?"

"Uh huh"

"Medication?"

"Mom has it.."

"Okay I guess you're good..."

"I told you that 20 minutes ago. I know. I have every thing"

I sigh and say "ooookay sorry just wanna make sure"

She nods and says "are you and Nikki coming to any shows?"

"We'll be at the show tomorrow, it's in LA. And hopefully well be at the one in San Fran, but after that it might be a while"

"Oh okay"

"Don't worry though, you and Jenna are gonna have a blast with Rissa and your mom!"

She nods slowly with her head down. She looks like she's scared or something. "What's wrong Bell?"

"Uh nothing, just gunna miss you guys, and being home and stuff"

"It's only 3 months. And you'll be home every few weeks. You sure that's it?"

She's quiet. I sit down on her bed and pat next to me. She sits down playing with her fingers. I say "C'mon Bella what's going on?"

"It's stupid...."

"I can promise you that it's not stupid, just tell me; maybe I can help?"

"I just-I'm scared"

"Of what?"

"I keep getting more anxiety attacks with these new meds. And I know. Mom said they should die down soon or whatever. But without the meds I still get them. And being around a million people all the time...I just feel like I'm gonna go crazy. And I fucking hate how I feel like I'm crazy." She says as a lone tear runs down her cheek. I rub circles on her back and say "Let me tell you first. You are not one bit crazy. Okay? Everyone's got their own struggles. Your moms got hers. Jenna's got her hyperness. Nikki's got our parents problems. I have my own problems. You're not alone Bella and I can promise you that."

She looks up at me with her teary green eyes and says "You have problems?"

"Of course I do. Everyone on this planet has ATLEAST one problem. But if you ever feel like anything is going to happen, you go to your mom or Marissa or Natalie. Okay? Don't try to hide it or fix it by yourself"

She nods and says "Yea. Okay I will". I smile and hear Demi yell from downstairs "Lets go!" Bella sighs as we stand up.

I smile and say "Hop on my back". She smiles and jumps on my back. I grab her big duffle bag and walk down the stairs, meeting Demi at the bottom. She smiles and says "awww my two cuties". Bella jumps off and hugs my side. I hug her back and she says "I'll see ya tomorrow?" I smile and nod "Yes you will. And dont forget what I told you. And don't hesitate to call me."

She nods and says "Kay I will."

Demi says "Alright go get on the bus ill be there in a minute." Bella runs out and Demi turns back to me. She asks "What were you two talking about?"