Chapter 27

Bella's POV

"Bella..."

The voice was not the voice I wanted to hear.

"Bella please, lets just talk?"

Her thumb rubs slowly on my knee.

I pick up my head and make eye contact with Jessica. She smiles a little and says "Wanna stay out here? Or go inside?" I shrug my shoulders. She sighs and says "okay lets go inside it's a little chilly, is that okay?"

I shrug my shoulders again and she stands up offering her hand to me. I stand up on my own denying her help. I follow her inside and upstairs into my room.

I'm looking down at my hands. Thinking how stupid can I be right now. All my mother wants is to be happy and she obviously makes her happy. I'm an idiot. She probably hates me now. Jess and Demi and even Jenna probably hates me.

"What're you thinking about?" Jess asks.

I don't saying anything and I don't move a muscle. I just sit still, looking down at my hands. She says "C'mon Bella talk to me, I promise whatever it is I can take"

I refuse to do anything again. She laughs dryly and says "You know it's funny, just two minutes ago you had no problem screaming in my face. I know you wanna say something. Even if you need to scream it, go ahead"

I pick my head up and quietly say

"I'm sorry". I sniffle from my tears ad my nose running from crying. I make eye contact with her but it quickly gets blurry from all the tears forming in my eyes. I look down again as soon as the tears fall. I mumble over and over again "I'm sorry. I'm sorry please don't let Demi bring me back"

She pulled me into her chest and says "shhhhh Bella you need to calm down"

I continue mumbling "please I'm sorry, I don't wanna go back"

She rubs my back and says "What are you talking about?"

I catch my breath and say "I don't wanna go back"

"Where Bella?"

"The care home, please don't let her bring me back there"

She sighs and says "She won't do that"

I cry again and say "I'm so sorry. I get mad and-and I can't stop it"

She nods and says "don't worry it's okay I forgive you, I just wanna talk to you"

I look at her and say "w-what?"

"Do you not like me?"

I stay quiet for a minute trying to think of what to say. I say

"At first I didn't. I just didn't like your vibe or whatever. And then I asked Jenna if she did and she said no because Demi was with you more than she was with her. So we were just gonna try to get rid of you....but I'm sorry. I take it all back!" I say through my tears.

She nods and wipes me tears away. I say "I really am sorry. If my mom is happy then I should be. I'm just a stupid crazy, psycho mad idiot"

She says "No you're not, you're perfect Bella. And I'm sorry if you or Jenna thought that about me. Ill Never take your mom away from either of you. Ever"

I nod and pull away wiping my tears.

Jess stands up and says "so are we good?"

I smile and nod. She smiles and opens her arms and says "hug?"

I smile and roll my eyes and walk into her arms. She squeezes me tight and says "I promise that I really like your mom and I will not hurt her or you or your sister".