Chapter 34

Demi's POV

For the remainder of the day Jess and I went swimming for a little and then watched a few movies. I gotta say, Jess is trying so hard to get me to crack but both of us are still going strong.

We just made a homemade pizza together..well mostly Jess because I was too scared to burn it. We're sitting at the table across from eachother and I say "So do you wanna move your stuff in tomorrow? Maybe?"

"Dem, I didn't even talk to Nikki yet. I think I need to talk to her about this first, before picking all her shit up and just moving it."

I nod and say "oh yea..sorry"

She laughs and says "it's fine, it's just-my main priority right now is Nikki. I need to make sure she's okay through all of this."

I smile and say "You're really an amazing sister"

"So are you baby"

She smiles and rubs her thumb over my hand.

After dinner we change into pajamas and cuddle all night. And nothing more. It was now 11 at night. I was dozing off when suddenly Jess' phone went off. She picked it up and said "hello?" I looked at her curiously, wondering who could be calling her at this hour.

Jessica's POV

"Hello?"

N-"Jessy?"

"Nikki? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

N-"Can you come pick me up?"

"Yea baby but what's wrong?"

N-"I just wanna be with you, please"

"Yea ill leave in a minute don't worry"

I hang up and sigh. I look to demi and say "Nikki needs me to pick her up from your parents"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"She didn't really say...she just said she wants to be with me. I'm sorry Dems I really wanted this weekend to be just us; but-"

"Hey, it's fine. Go get Nikki and bring her back here. All three of us can have a sleepover."

I smile and say "I lose"

She looks at me weird and says "huh?"

I smile and kiss her lips. I pull away and jump out of her bed smiling. I look back and Demi's got the biggest smile on her face. I say "Ya know its sad that you're just smiling that big because you won, and not because I kissed you."

She giggles and says "I love you, now go get Nikki"

I run downstairs and grab my keys, just throwing on a pair of slippers before jumping in my car.

I pull up to Dianna's house and walk up to the door. I knock and the door quickly opens, revealing my baby sisters face with tear stained cheeks. I sigh and say "Did you tell Mr. And Mrs.D I was coming?"

She shakes her head no. "Well you need to tell them"

"Can you?" She asks quietly.

"Get in the car ill be there in a minute"

She nods and runs to the car. I walk inside and see Maddie, Bella, and Jenna in the living room. I say "Mad, where's your parents?"

"In the back I think"

I nod and go to the backyard. They're Both sitting out on the patio. I clear my throat and say "Hey guys, uh Nikki called me so I'm gunna take her back to Demi's with me"