Chapter 46

Demi's POV

"So does this mean we can...you know.."

Jess giggles as she picks me up and says "Dem just spit it out"

I have my legs wrapped around her waist with my arms around her neck. I kiss her lips and whisper "I just wanna make love to you. So bad."

She giggles and grabs my ass saying "Then I guess we should put a pep in our step because I can't hold myself back anymore"

I laugh and kiss her sweet lips saying "I really love you Jess, like more than anyone I've ever been with."

She smiles as she keeps walking and says "I feel the exact same way"

She puts me down as we reach the hotel.

I stand up and grab her hand quickly walking to the elevator. One thing I love about vacations, is that I'm good at staying away from paparazzi.

*ding* I look up as the light shines through indicating we can get in. I press our floor and impatiently wait.

I can't believe she did all of that for me. I'm completely blown away and she just made me fall in love with her even more. I have Jess' arms wrapped around my waist as she kisses my neck. I smile and say "You know I feel like you're a little frustrated"

She kisses me neck again before lifting her head up saying "I just want my beautiful girlfriend. All to myself"

I lean my head back on her chest and say "Well I'm all yours". She smiles as the bell dings indicating we've reached the top floor. She pulls me out, picking me up again and instantly kisses me. I giggle as I kiss her back and she walks towards the door. She stumbles a little and walks her back into the door and I let out my loud laugh. She covers my mouth and whispers "Shhhh I don't want them to hear us"

I bite my lip as she takes the room key from her bag practically blind because I attack her lips again with mine. Now I am not going to lie. I am so excited right now because I finally get to see her beautiful body. And I finally get to make real love. I know that sounds cheesy, but in my past I feel like I've never made love. I've just had guys say 'lets fuck' or 'just suck my dick'. Or even girls that just say 'they want or need sex'. Like I don't need sex, I need love.

She walks us through the suite quietly, making sure no one hears us. As soon as she opens and locks our bedroom door I feel myself hit the bed. I push myself back more so I'm entirely on the bed and she crawls up to me, straddling over my hips. We keep a strong eye contact as I bite my lip. She smiles and leans in, touching my lips ever so softly. I pull her closer to me, leaving no space in between. She lets out a soft moan as my hips start to grind upwards towards her. I snake my arms around her waist as I play with her bra strap under her blue tight dress.

She sits herself up smirking as she slowly pulls her dress over her head leaving her in a black lace bra and matching thong, and for me...speechless. I prop myself up on my elbows admiring the view. I bite lip sitting up more and lean in again, locking lips with her again. I feel her hands make her way to the bottom of my dress and before I know it were both naked. "You're so beautiful" she says to me in between kisses.

She finds my weak spot right behind my eat and sucks on it. "Mmm Jess"

I feel her smirk against my skin. She whispers "lay down beautiful". I smile and lay down on my back. I giggle and say "Yes ma'am". She giggles and says "shut up" before kissing her way down my chest, coming into contact with my left breast as she massages my right. I let out a quiet moan as I tangle my fingers in her long blonde hair. I lean my head back once I feel her go down more.

Jessica's POV

I go down lower on her beautiful body as I leave my one hand playing with her breast. I leave little soft kisses down her stomach and hover over her center blowing on it making her groan in frustration. I giggle and kiss the inside of her thighs. I feel her hands in my hair forcefully push my head down lower. I giggle and lift my head up and say "be patient baby". She shakes her head and says "now". I smile and shake my head before kissing her thighs again. "Jessicaaaaaa please."

Without warning I kiss her center, allowing my tongue to take over control. I hear her take a quick breath, indicating I'm doing something right. She moans quietly obviously trying to stay quiet. I pick my head up and start rubbing her with my fingers. She arches her back as I go faster, biting her lip. She whispers "faster..." I obey her orders and go faster before slipping one finger in her. "FUCK"

I smile and continue until she tells me "harder baby". I smirk and add another finger making her scream, but I quickly silence the scream by kissing her intensely. "I'm al-most t-there" she says against my lips. I pull her lip back with my teeth and whisper "c'mon baby". She arches her back again as she cums all over my fingers. As she catches her breath, I go down and lick her clean before coming back up and tasting her juices.

Demi lays her head back with her eyes closed as her chest rises and falls quickly. I kiss her neck and whisper "Breathe baby".

She opens her eyes and smiles at me. I roll off of her, leaning on my side facing her. She crawls on top of me and says "don't think I'm letting you have all the fun..." I bite my lip before we both make love to each other. Over and over and Over. Then one more time in the shower.

Once we both have clothes on, and were laying in bed; its already 2 in the morning. She says "That...that was-"

"Amazing." I finish for her. She smiles before pecking my lips. I smile and say "Ive never had so much love for someone in my entire life". She blushes and smiles saying "me too"

I shake my head and take a hold of her hands. I say "No Demi...like I'm serious. Ever since the day I told you I was scared to fall for you, I've fallen so freaking hard.."

She looks at me concerned and says "Jess you're kinda scaring me..."

I giggle and say "No don't think that way. I just, I feel like I need to tell you this." She nods, so I continue. "It's just...I've obviously had other relationships, but with you...it's just different. But an amazing kind of different." I reassure her. I sigh and say "you know I really hate you for making my cute and lovey dovey side come out"

She giggles and says "Awwwww! C'mon what else were you going to say"

I smile and say "It's impossible to be completely sad around you...like no matter what kind of mood I'm in, deep down; Im always smiling because of you. You treat me so well, and this is the first time i feel truly loved."

I wipe the line tear running down her cheek as she says "I love that I can make this side come out of you. That just means you're becoming so much closer and comfortable with me babe.."

I smile and say "I don't know what id do without you..."

"Stop being all mushy nowww, I love you. You love me. Time for bed"

I giggle and say "okay but one thing"

"Whaaaaat"

I whisper "thank you" beige cuddling into her arms and closing my eyes thinking how perfect my life is right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all the help guys!

Oh wait.....no one did help! HA! Isn't that funny?

Idk maybe it's not that funny...whatever.

To me this is just showing how many people really actually enjoy reading this.

And it seems like no one actually does.

So whatever.

Ill keep writing when I feel like it.

I write because I enjoy it.

I would enjoy it more when people enjoy my writing, but if I have to do it for myself then fine.

Thanks again guys...