•50•

🎶I'm back on that bullshit...🎶

🎶Do ya dance YG, do ya dance!🎶Love me some Keenon😍❤

Love me some Keenon😍❤

Anyway😀😀😀

Here we go😊😊😊

Same rules apply...

Next chapter is based on comments, votes etc😏

August

Seeing Amaiya pause the way she did, everyone turned and looked behind them.

“Oh shit.” I heard Destiny say as Kayden snickered.

“Behave.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Sorry.” They both spoke.

“Psst, babe?” Jaire called to Noonie.

Giving him her attention, he signaled for her to focus and continue. Nodding her head, she refocused her attention and began to speak.

“Forgive me for that moment.”

Smiling, a sense of pride came over me when I saw how she responded and how they both worked as a team.

“As I said a moment ago, Welcome to Melange. This gallery is the first of its kind here in New Orleans which makes it more important to me and my life.” She smiled.

Looking at Misty, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, kissing her temple.

“Each and every piece of artwork, photo, statue etcetera, I collected on my journey to each place listed in their labels. Like the name defines, this gallery is a mixture, a blend of every culture I've experienced in the world which all linked to our culture here I'm NOLA.”

Glancing at Chaylin, she looked on attentively as Reggie hugged her from behind. Every bit in me wanted to know where the breakdown in their sisterhood came from but I knew I had ta not push it.

“I chose this day in particular to open my baby.” She blushed. “Because like Melange, today was the day my father, Melvin La Branch the third came into the world.”

Pausing, she took a deep breath then exhaled.

“Like I explained to my uncle, I chose to forgo attending university and travel because I believe that it was what my father wanted me to do. He spoke to me and told me to follow my heart and doing so, I am able to share with my home, all that I've seen. So before I finish, I want to say Happy Birthday daddy.” She looked up. “And thank you everyone for your support here tonight. Enjoy!”

Raising our glasses, everyone toasted and then went ahead to viewing the exhibits.

“That was a beautiful speech.” Misty spoke as she wiped the tears from her eyes.