•31•

Just a little something to hold y'all over till the next update😏😆

Enjoy😁😁😁

Misty

"Why I feel like I haven't seen you in years." Sarah joked while Maggie laughed.

"I know right, I've been keeping busy."

"With work? I thought you took off work."

"I did but then I began going crazy doing the same things over and over and didn't have anything else to do while y'all worked and Aug worked. So I had gotten some shoot offers and I worked them out to be done here in Atlanta."

"Well that's good."

"Yea. It kept me busy for the most. I have my last one next week Wednesday."

"I though that's when y'all are going to NOLA?" Maggie asked.

"We are." I nodded and sipped my drink. "Well Aug and Nai are going and I'll meet them out there. He accidentally booked on the same day and couldn't get it changed so he told me to do my thing and meet them after."

"Well that's good." Sarah nodded.

"Mhmm."

"Y'all been doing good?" Sarah asked.

"We have since he's been home with me more regular." I smiled.

"Oh right, the Balmain deal."

"Yea. In the new year we're gonna be heading out there to see the house and everything."

"Oooh can we make it a group trip?" Maggie smiled big.

"Nope, this a family trip. Sorry."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"How things with you two?"

"Good for me. Kevin finally came to the realization that we don't need anymore children." She exhaled.

"Really? I thought he came to that decision long time ago. What happened?"

"Eva got into a fight and bust open the girl's head." She said nonchalantly and shrugged.

"What!" Both Sarah and I exclaimed.

"What she looked for it. She been messing with KJ  and Eva knows its family over everything so she stood up for her little brother."

"Wow. And what Kevin had to say?"

"Well after being angry that we basically had to pay the medical fees for the girl, he said after that incident he realized he needs to spend more time with them especially KJ and a new baby would take away from that."

"Which is true." We agreed. "And I bet little girl don't mess with him anymore." I laughed.

"Exactly."

"What about you Sarah?"

"Girl its the same old with me, work and my family. We gonna be DC for Christmas with Brian's family so that's a change in scenery."

"Nice. A white Christmas." I smiled.

"Yea and the boys are excited to see their great grand mother. And well nothing physical happened with my children." We laughed.

"Whatever. My child is strong."

"And crazy like her mother."

"That's right. How things with the girl."