She's At It Again! (Tag)

And who tags me this time but... @GadSul GadSul ! *Jeremiah Clarke's Trumpet Voluntary starts playing epically*

Well well. Do I have to use all these weird symbols instead of ordinary numbers? Fine, so be it.

!. Favourite song:

Well okay, my church uses two different hymnals and it's pretty safe to say that two-thirds of the songs in them are my favourites... outside of that, well, how about "The Hills Are Alive" and most of the rest of The Sound of Music songs?

*won't let me put the symbol*. Favourite sport:

Sport? The only *official* sport I can play is soccer. But I like Ultimate Frisbee. I have very fond memories of playing Ultimate Frisbee with all my best friends.

#. Favourite band:

I know nothing of bands. Except, my friend played in a local band once. She was second flute, I think. That was cool.

$. Favourite show:

I don't know much about TV shows, except the kid ones that my younger siblings watch on our Kindle Fire. And I don't usually watch 'em.

%. Favourite movie:

Eeeep what???? 'K, I just finished watching BBC's Pride and Prejudice, so I'll say that one. Man, what a great movie... now I want to write Regency historical fiction... and AUGH I HAVE TOO MANY STORY IDEAS RIGHT NOW!

Random writer rant over.

^. Favourite colour:

I love all things vibrant and deep. Crimson, royal blue, vivid forest green, deep violet.

&. Favourite food:

Cucumbers, garlic bread, millet, pizza, sea salt chocolate and chili chocolate... that'll do to start with.

*. Favourite drink:

Lemon-ginger Echinacea juice, peppermint tea, ice water, milk, root beer... that'll do to start with.

(. Favourite video game:

The only video game I've played to speak of is the Lord of the Rings Wii that my friend has. So there ya go.

). Tag fifteen people -- I guess?

peace_rose

SunnyTreasures

LuckyPlum

butterfly_effect

mossfire946

pastelpumpkin

Rubyx1

Ellowyne

-The-Architect

Galaxyclan881

@nd I'm pretty much out of people. Don't feel obligated to do it! Bye!