She Wonders

So sometimes I wonder what you all really look like. Not the ones with profile pics of yourselves, duh, but people like Illeandir and -The-Architect. And others.

So this is how I see you in my head.

Illeandir

Tall... I think... something of a lean but strong build (Yikes, it must be the elf mindset). You have thick medium-brown hair with the slightest of wave. Length... sorry, when it comes to the length my mind goes haywire and I can't make up my mind whether it's waist, shoulders, or somewhere inbetween.

-The-Architect

Not as tall as Illeandir, slender, dark hair cut in a short, elegant style; pointed chin and broad cheekbones.

LuckyPlum

Wellll... you look like your profile picture, actually, only in more human form. Nothing wrong with that, either; it looks very nice.

Rubyx1

Small, of a fairly medium build, light-ish brown hair that bounces around and a happy, smiling face.

SunnyTreasures

You look something like me in my head, actually. That is weird. But also unlike, so... Quite petite, curly brown-blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a sunny sort of face. (Not shiny, just bright and and cheerful.)

GerithorDunedain

Is it too much to say that you have auburn hair...? XD Yeah, you look pretty much like that picture of Varonwe in Phantoms of the Past. Possibly a little less grim.

Lyssagirl7686

You're rather short, but not too short; dark brown hair, straight and generally pulled back into a ponytail; a thoughtful, serious sort of face. Truth be told, you resemble the Alyssa I know in person remarkably, but I can't make up my mind yet whether your eyes are dark blue or dark brown. Eh, whatever.

Well, if this made you laugh, then my mission in life is accomplished. Have a wonderful morning/evening/noon/whatever!

Oh and by the way, while you all are here, I've considered lately doing a review book. Anybody think that would be a good idea?