THIS TAG IS FUN

Tagged by the lovely Ithildaeforever, who invented this tag herself! Concerning characters... which is every writer's favourite kind.

So, I'll try to keep to characters from my books posted to Wattpad, but I may have to fall back once or twice onto another person... some of these questions are HARD!

Q: What character would be the first to volunteer for a mission with a small chance of success?

*starts snickering wildly* Lord Carras, duh. And after him, his many-greats-grandson Mordred, who will hopefully come back to Wattpad sometime this summer. ;) Those Kenhelms, boy, they are the most arrogant creatures on the face of the earth. Got to prove they can do anything.

Q: What character would be the worst babysitter?

Arrgghhh... are ALL my characters good with kids??? For this one, I guess I'll fall back on Jedediah Crayes (You can see a brief excerpt of him in "Cruel Tag!!!"). He'd either forget about the child completely or dictate every single action and make the poor kid's life miserable. Ehh... he might even refuse to babysit in the first place.

"I have better things to do with my time than looking after some idiot's brats!"

Q: What character would be the one to prank someone on April Fools Day?

On Wattpad presently? Maera, from Flare in the Darkness. Her daughters might not catch her out, but her husband probably would... and pretend he didn't for her sake.

Off Wattpad? Marcus. Totally Marcus.

Q: What character would sacrifice himself for someone he only just met?

*blinks* *stares* *swallows* I could tell you, but then you would know something you're not supposed to know yet.

Q: What character would enact revenge on someone who wronged him/her?

Hmmm... are we sticking with just the good guys here? XD

Well, I'll go with King Eofin. He's got something of a temper, and he does have the power to get his revenge if he wants it...

Q: What character would have the patience (or desire) to complete a 1000-piece puzzle?

Desire: Jedediah Crayes. (Just because he'd want to prove he could)

Patience: NOT Jedediah Crayes. Maybe Haldorin, or Lord Carras. Or Culathan.

Q: What character would betray a friend to protect him/her?

Um... don't know?

Q: What character would be the most likely to have children?

The MOST likely? Where they are, it's pretty much the norm for the wives to do that... but, since you ask, I'll go with Gleda, from Flare in the Darkness.

Q: What character would be the most easily fooled?

Apparently, all my characters are too smart, or at least equally smart...

Actually, the Thorne family is rather innocent, especially at the start of The Journey. We'll go with those three.

Q: What character do you relate to the most?

I do actually have several that I relate to on a deeper level. Holwena is one, I don't really understand why, because she's not much like me at all. Then there's two not on Wattpad -- Fiona Sedgley (again, I'm not actually much like her) and Aileen McCrae. Aileen is a bit special, and yes, she has my middle name for a reason. XD

Tagses!

LuckyPlum

peace_rose

pastelpumpkin

Ellowyne

-The-Architect

Dante_Greywolf

mossfire946

An' dat's all! Have a lovely day!