Culathan and Hottathan

***************SPOILERS FOR A COLD CRY**************

My siblings and I were inventing hilarious scenarios with Culathan (like, for fun, not reality). So he has this big bro that we randomly made up one time called Hottathan -- C(oo)lathan, Hottathan, yeah, you get it. Then he has an ice dragon for a dad, and a legaeësse for a mom. (Again, this is fictional, not possible in reality)

So it goes something like this:

1 (Kids)

Ice dragon dad: Culathan, apologize to Hottathan.

Culathan: *sassy* Oh? I say I won't.

Dad: *Gandalf voice* CULATHAN! STRAIGHTEN UP, OR GO TO YOUR ROOM!

C: Oh? I say I won't!

Dad: I WILL USE MY ICE POWERS ON YOU --

C: FINE! *stomps away*

2 (Kids)

Hottathan: Dad, Coolio froze his window and it cracked down the middle.

Dad: *sighing* Must be expected. Though I'll say, it gets annoying having to buy new windowpanes for him every few days...

*later*

Hottathan: Dad!! Culathan froze my mirror and cracked it!

Dad: *sighs again* I'm going to have to kick him out of the house if this keeps up. Sorry, son, you've got to make your own way in the world. Go somewhere where your powers won't be noticed as much, how about Bhern.

Culathan: *likes the idea but is mad so he pretends to go one way and sneaks back to Bhern*

3 (Adults)

*Culathan sitting listening to opera and daydreaming up a theme song for himself called "Not all in winter is evil -- I say it is"*

(We actually did improvise the whole theme song -- it was hilarious)

*high-pitched grandma voice* Culathan honey! It's your mom, here to visit, how are world domination plans going?

Culathan: *scowls* *grits teeth* Just. Great. Mom.

*some time later*

Culathan: Mom, you know, there's an overhang in the area... and it's hard to see. Sometimes people fall down it.

Mom: Oh, that's nice. Have you sent Lord Carras down there?

C: Mom. Shut UP about Carras.

Mom: I remember last time I was here, and you were looking in your crystal ball and kind of worried,

C: MOM SHUT UP

Mom: --because he was going to come down to Enedhwin and overthrow you, but I guess --

C: *screaming* MOM! SHUT UP ABOUT CARRAS!!

*deep guy voice* Hey bro. It's Hottathan.

C: *scowling deeper*

Hottathan:  Nice to see you again, little bro. *chuckling deeply* Hey, I can still pick you up and throw you in a snowbank, you're so tiny. *wheeeeeee* ( GadSul credit... ;))

Hottathan: Wanna see me flex my arm here? *audible popping noise*

That was pretty much the gist of it anyways. XD Kind of... entertaining? Idk? Hope so.