0.5

* DISCLAIMER: Contains explicit language, drug use, violent references, sexual content.

First off, here is a little more detail on myself and my bandmates...

The name's Alice Morgana; you can just call me Ali. I'm the songwriter, bassist and lead singer of a punk band called Kuolematon Sielun. The name is Finnish for 'Immortal Soul'. I was born in Finland and though I didn't live there more than a couple years of my life, I consider it my home.

I've always wanted to move back there but I would never leave the friends that I have now. Actually they're more than just my friends - they're my sisters. There's Mandy, Hanna and Sam. I met my girls in junior high and we've stuck together since then. I met Mandy first through a guy that she was dating at the time. Up until I met these rad chicks I only had guys as my friends – because girls suck. Mandy was already cool with Sam; then the three of us met Hanna when she moved to town freshman year of high school. She seemed to have the same style and 'don't-give-a-fuck' attitude that our trio shared.

Halfway through junior high Sam, Mandy and I started this garage band. I was always inspired by punk bands such as Suicidal Tendencies, Ramones, Bad Religion, Rancid and Sex Pistols. I also really loved Kiss. They were the shit back then. We weren't very good at playing instruments and it took us a while to figure out who would end up playing what, but I was always the one who wrote the music.

It started out as me just playing bass with Sam on drums and Mandy doing lead vocals and guitar. Then we started experimenting more and decided that my raspy voice went better with the type of music that we were playing.

We put out our first album which only had seven songs on it and it did surprisingly well since we considered it to be a 'Demo' album. If you tried to compare it to anything nowadays it sounded like a mixture of Arch Enemy and White Zombie. We turned more metal than punk with the more music that we wrote.

Finally, when we had Hanna join the band we ended with our final lineup: Myself as bassist and lead vocalist, Sam as our drummer, Mandy as rhythm guitarist and Hanna as lead guitarist and backing vocalist.

And I must admit, we're pretty rad.

Away from the band, here's a bit about myself. I usually keep my hair dyed random colors with different haircuts. I have a ton of tattoos littering my neck, arms, chest and torso. With many more on their way to me as well. I have my nose pierced on the right side, right eyebrow pierced twice and my bottom lip in the middle. I also have tattoos on my knuckles that say 'FUCK YOU' with an inverted star on my pinky.

I'd like to think I have a killer body, if I can say that without sounding like an egotistical asshole. I just think women should appreciate themselves when they know they look good. I weigh 140 pounds but don't let that number fool you. My waist is skinny as hell, I have abs from constantly running around and thrashing on stage or in practice. I can even say that I have a nice ass. Not only do my girls keep me in check with that information, but so do most men that I meet. Not to mention I've got a set of perky DD's... I don't have to say anything more on that now do I?

I wouldn't consider myself a "whore" even though I stay single and have sex with whomever I deem worthy at the given time. Yeah, I like to drink and get high. I also have more male friends than female. Less drama. But I also have needs just like everyone else in the world. And I don't date, I just enjoy pleasure; it's no different than eating at different restaurants, eh?

My girls are fucking great, too, but there will be more on them later.They're a lot like me, or I guess I should word that differently. We're all very much alike in the sense that we're around each other all the damn time. And we have been for years. So let's get this show on the road!!

-x-

Edited 08/06/2019