09/ Wait For You

* DISCLAIMER: Contains explicit language, drug use, violent references, sexual content.

Sunday · March 4, 2001 · Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

It's our last night off before we play a show here and I'm ready to party with my girls to get my mind off of things. We found a Hookah bar and of course some of the guys decided to tag along. It ended up being me, Hanna, Mandy, Sam, Corey, Jim, Sid, Chris and Joey. We decided to dress a little sexy for the occasion. What's the occasion, you ask? None.

"Let's make the most of this night. No drama allowed! Just let go and have fun." Mandy made her short announcement as we walked inside.

We all sat in a large c-shaped booth and ordered a few rounds of drinks, smoked and talked for a while before I was taken away to dance with Sam.

"You and Sid seem to be doing better tonight." She told me. I had told them all about our episode in the bar from a earlier.

"Yeah, I guess so. I just know the sex is amazing." I replied and she laughed.

"So you're just using him, basically." I winked to her.

"You know it baby." After the song we went back over to the booth for more drinks.

"Hey, I'm so sorry to interrupt. I own the place and I would like to ask you ladies if you would perform a couple of songs for us tonight? We all love your music." A tall man came over to our table dressed in a full tuxedo.

I looked over at the girls and they all agreed.

"What if we just did some softer cover songs?" Hanna said quickly as she and Mandy approached us. Sam nodded and the three of them looked to me. I sighed heavily, not really feeling it tonight. "Fuck it. Why not?"

◊◊◊