15/ It Hurts Me Too

* DISCLAIMER: Contains explicit language, drug use, violent references, sexual content.

Thursday · March 22, 2001 · Holmdel, New Jersey

We all decided to stop in the town next to our actual venue because we wanted to watch a few bands that were doing Ozzfest. Tomorrow night we'd get to see Alice In Chains, Tool, Marilyn Manson, Korn, Slayer, Black Label Society and Rammstein. We have tonight and tomorrow night off from performing. Since we're all tired of being cramped on that bus, we got a hotel. Nothing new, really.

"You excited for tonight?" Sid asked as he kissed down my neck.

"Mmhmmm, I'll be even more excited if I get ready in time." I said sarcastically. We had a 'late night' and didn't wake up until nearly one this afternoon.

We ordered room service for lunch, and I received a few voicemails from various members of both bands saying we were meeting at five to drink at the bar next to the venue before we go out at seven. Which meant, we spent a couple of hours messing around.

That left an hour to get ready, including showering. I hopped in the shower with Sid right behind me. I sighed and shook my head at him. He threw his hands in the air.

"What? There's no time for two separate showers." He defended himself. I couldn't help but laugh and accept his logic.

"Well, behave yourself and I won't kick you out." I pointed my finger at him.

"You know you're hot as fuck when you're being bossy." He stepped towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back, placing my hands on his chest. After a moment I pulled away from him.

Twenty minutes later we made it out of the shower. "Now go away because I have to actually get ready." I slapped his ass through the towel as he walked out of the bathroom. He turned around to me and cocked his eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

"You keep that up and we won't be going anywhere." He wiggled his eyebrows after saying that making me laugh. I blew him a kiss and shut the door.

'What have I gotten myself into?'

"What took you assholes so long?" Corey asked

"What took you assholes so long?" Corey asked. He's still being a dick to everyone around him, to the point we all wanted to beat him to a pulp.

"Well, the constant fucking, I guess." I spat at him as I flipped him off.

"Hey, I'm open to that whenever your legs are." He retorted and Sid went to hit him but I stepped in front of him.

"Stop, he's just trying to get a rise out of everyone. Don't let him ruin our night." I whispered in Sid's ear.

"Not a couple, my ass." Hanna muttered under her breath.

"I heard that, bitch. And we're not." I said to her, winking at the end of my sentence and sticking my tongue out at her to let her know I wasn't being rude but telling the truth at the same time. She rolled her eyes at me and put her arm around my shoulders as we walked to a booth in the bar.