19/ Crash

* DISCLAIMER: Contains explicit language, drug use, violent references, sexual content.

Saturday · May 19, 2001 · Omaha, Nebraska

Thank fucking shit we're off for a few days. I feel like I haven't had a break in ages and I'm completely exhausted. Naturally we decided to stay in a hotel since we wouldn't have to leave for a couple of nights.

Meanwhile, Sid and Corey both have been acting extremely weird around me lately.

Corey has been staying right next to me and commenting on everything I do, kissing my ass pretty much. I know it's been getting on Sid's nerves but instead of dealing with the problem, he has just distanced himself from me.

I can't tell if I've done something to piss him off or if he's just tired of being with me already. I'm assuming the latter because I haven't done anything against Sid at all for him to act this way. One thing I know for sure, is that I'm not going to tolerate feeling unwanted. I really miss being single these days.

"Alice Morgana." I spoke to the receptionist, and she nodded, handing me a key.

"Room 623, one King bed." She turned her attention to Craig who was behind me.

"Craig Jones," I walked over to Sid who was at the other counter, next in line after Corey.

"Room 621, one King bed. Enjoy your stay Mr. Taylor," the receptionist said as she batted her eyelashes at him. I chuckled at her obviousness, and he just smiled at her as he walked away.

Once he saw me, he winked and smiled and otherwise continued walking with his bags. I looked back to Sid who was already up at the counter.

"Sid Wilson." He said simply and the woman made sure that her fingers brushed against his when she handed him the key and lingered way too long. I bit my tongue and continued standing there. "Room 623, one king bed. Enjoy your stay, Mr. Wilson." She said and he smiled to her, thanking her.

He turned to walk away, and I kissed him on the lips, claiming my territory. He pulled away from me quickly and placed his hand on the middle of my back, simply guiding me to the elevator but not acting in any way nice. "What's wrong? You wanna fuck her or something?" I commented as we stepped in the elevator.

I didn't want to cause a scene out there or let anyone else hear. I don't do public arguments unless I have no choice.

"Funny you ask. I think I should be the one asking you and Corey that. Or maybe you already have."

I pushed him against the wall, my forearm across his throat. He grabbed my arm and pulled it away from him before pinning my arms to my sides. "Why so defensive, Alice?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow.