04/ Temptation's Wings

* DISCLAIMER: Contains explicit language, drug use, violent references, sexual content.

Friday · January 26, 2001 · Redwood City, California

One week in, I have got to say; this tour so far has been kicking our asses. It's not really a bad thing; we just have to get back into the swing of things on the road. Especially now that we are with so many people.

We have four days off so we will book up a hotel. We partnered up in all but one room since we had an odd number, which is nothing Slipknot isn't already used to. The pairings were: Me and Hanna, Sam and Mandy, Joey and Sid, Corey and Jim, Shawn and Chris, Paul and Mick, and Craig by himself.

Not gonna lie.. There has been some sexual tension build between a few of us so far. We had been pretty calm on the girls' side though. Can't really say for the men but I know for sure that Chris, Mick and Corey have all had a few chicks on the bus throughout the week.

Tonight we all were going out to eat at a fairly nice steakhouse in the city. I took a seat between Sid and Jim; Hanna was next to Joey, Mandy was on the other side of Jim and Sam was beside Corey and Mick.

Dinner went fairly normal, other than our small food fight and us acting like teenagers and its a wonder how we didn't get kicked out. Our waitress kept flirting with Corey and Joey as if her life depended on it. Joey brushed her off for the most part; however Corey sucked up all of the attention.

Sid rolled his eyes and made a smart comment about how they always have chicks falling over them. I laughed quietly. His cheeks flushed red and his eyes darted over to me.

"I said that out loud?" He asked.

"Kind of, I heard you." I laughed louder now and a few people, including Jim, turned their attention to me. I waved them off and they went back to their earlier conversations.

To get back to the hotel efficiently all 13 of us piled into a limo and I looked over at Hanna and Joey who had gotten very cozy with each other since dinner ended. I sighed to myself. They make a really good pair but I'm starting to get extremely frustrated. It's been about four months since I've had sex and I'm around nine men all the time. Not hard to understand why.

I just engaged in conversation with Jim to take my mind off of things. I thought I kept seeing Sid out of the corner of my eye giving me a dirty look but I just ignored it. Jim playfully nudged me in the side and I stuck my tongue out at him. As we pulled back up at the hotel, Jim placed his hand on my thigh and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"It looks like my roommate may be a little occupied. Why don't you keep me company?" he nodded over to Corey and Samantha who were all over each other. I nodded to him and we started piling out as the limo pulled up to the front of the hotel.

"My room. Five minutes," I told Jim and got out of the large car.

"Yo, Sam. Take that shit to Corey's room." I said as I walked past them and she nodded, not really seeming to care at all.

I made my way up to my room, used some mouthwash and brushed my hair. About the time I finished that, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it up and saw Jim.

"Hey big guy, come on in," I said as I opened the door. I was about to offer him a drink when I was scooped up and thrown on the bed.

He immediately jumped on the bed beside me and pulled me in for a heated kiss. This guy doesn't seem to waste any time.

◊◊◊