01/ You Keep This Love

* DISCLAIMER: Contains explicit language, drug use, violent references, sexual content

Friday · October 13, 1995

Fuck yeah, the time has come! We get to tour with PANTERA. I've been in love with the band since Cowboys From Hell. How the hell lucky are we to get to tour with those crazy guys?!

But not everything is always sunshine and rainbows; this is the 1990's and we are on a tight budget, so we have to share a bus with the other band we're currently touring with.

"Whooo is fucking drinking?!" I heard a loud voice as all the men entered the tour bus.

"Hell yeah motherfucker!" I screamed loudly as I took off running to the front of the bus.

With being way too excited and not paying attention, I ran right into some dude's chest. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and push me away. "Whoa little dude, where the hell are ya going?"

I looked up and was met with a red beard. No shit.. This was.. "DIME!" I exclaimed and held my hand up for a high five. He laughed at me and smacked my hand with his.

"Dude you're her fucking hero!" I pointed over at Hanna who was blushing madly.

"Is that so?" He said as he wiggled his eyebrows a her. I swear in that moment I couldn't tell if she was going to die of embarrassment or murder me first.

"Well, aren't you just a loud pile of sexy?" I heard a deep and raspy voice from behind me. I turned around to meet the most beautiful pair of dark brown eyes that I've ever seen. My breath hitched in my throat and I wasn't sure exactly what to say. And what's up with this, anyway? I'm never nervous around men.

'Wake up and shake it off, Ali.'

"Damn. Well.. hello Phil." I finally spat out and gave him devil horns accompanied by a smirk. He ruffled his hand in my hair and laughed loudly.

My heart fluttered and I felt like passing out. This must be what I just made Hanna feel like.. 'Dammit.'

I met the other dudes Rex and Vinnie, too. They were all gnarly as hell; this was gonna be one kickass tour!

Monday · October 16, 1995

A few days later, we felt like we'd known these guys for years. We all just clicked so well. I could also tell that something was going on between Hanna and Dime. At the same time, the girls kept telling Phil and me that we should get together but we both denied it every time it was brought up.

Tonight we were just sitting there talking shit; all eight of us piled into one hotel room. We figured since the record company decided to save money by throwing us on a bus together that we'd been so cramped on that we'd stay at a hotel whenever possible, just to piss them off.