Chapter 4...

I woke up the next morning to my phone vibrating saying I have a message.

My Prince Cole:
Hey babe, we need to talk xxx

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

We all know what this means don't we! Please tell me you know what this means!

I got the 'we need to talk' message.

Ugh!

Why now!

Am I a bad girlfriend or something?

Well obviously if I just got this message!

Is he breaking up with me?

All these thoughts fludded my mind and I couldn't even think straight.

I pick up my phone and quickly text him back.

Me:
Okay where? when? Xx :)

My Prince Cole:
Usual spot, 11am xx :)

Me:
See ya there xx :)

I looked to my right to my alarm clock: 10:34.

Oh no I only have 26minutes to get ready!!

I quickly dragged my body to my wardrobe I picked out a cute winter outfit ( picture above ) I know it's September but we're in England and it's always cold here, even in summer its not that warm.

I went to my bathroom, showered and got changed, did my makeup than looked at the time: 10:49.

Wow, that must be a world record.

I thought to myself. Someone call guiness world records for me.

I pulled my hair into a loose messy bun, grabbed my phone, put my shoes on and shouted bye to Jack.

I don't even think he was here but oh well. I locked the door behind me and started to walk to my car, that finally made it to London, to get to mine and Cole spot.

We found this spot when we was on out first date, 2 summers ago. I was visiting London to get a feel for the atmosphere, just in case I made it to The Royal Ballet, and he was at oxford university. It's a little tree house just outside of London.

I speed down the motoway and get there in record time. Im so going to be in that book one day. Cole wasn't here yet and I was getting really nervous.

What if he is breaking up with me?

What if he cheated on me?

All the thoughts span through my mind again. Jumping to conclusions.

Cole soon got here and we sat opposite to each other in the small tree house. It's really cute and cozy in here.

"So..." I tried to start a conversation. We have never had a awkward silence between us until now.

"So.. em...s-" He stuttered, I cut him off by saying.

"Cole if your breaking up with me than just say it"

"Megan. Megs. I love you so much and- but I just got this amazing job opportunity but it's in France"

"What? Cole that amazing"

"I know but it means I have to leave you here and I would invite you to come with me but I know how much dance means to you and I don't want you to give up there for me"

"Cole this job has been your dream for as long as you can remember. Go. Go and do this. Your dream. You helped me get to my dream and now it's your chance. Go to France and take this job"

"Are you sure? You do know this means that were over? We can't be together? "

"Of course and its going to be hard but don't let me be in the way!" I said, tears in my eyes.

"Thankyou Megs! Thankyou for being so cool about this. Well I got to go back to uni now but I guess this is goodbye!"

"Yep! I guess this is goodbye!" I said, sadly. We hugged each other tight and I just blinked back my tears.

Once he left, I stayed there. In the tree house. All by myself. Just thinking about all the amazing times me and Cole have had together.

____________________________________________

Thankyou for reading my geeks!

Sorry it's short!

Will update soon!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Frazzle