Chapter 8...

Megan's POV

It's been a week since the incident with Jack in our dorm. I haven't seen him since then.

Apart from class where I just avoid him.

I'm currently staying in Beth's dorm until he has the guts to come up to me and apologies.

It always works with Jack. Even when we were kids.

"I'm bored! He always has something for us to do! But how could he just shove past me and completely explode on me!" I argue with myself to Beth.

"For the last time Megs, he always has his reasons! Remember, you've only started being civil with each other for like....what.....2 weeks?" Beth said, groaning. I just stay quiet because she's right.

But I do know he will come back and apologies soon.

Jack's POV

"I messed up, dude! I messed up bad! I just exploded on her! It wasn't her fault! I just got 'the message' from my dad about my mam and I don't know.....it just came out!" I explained to Luke.

Luke knows everything about me. To my favourite game - to my deepest secrets and he always knows what to say. "Just go talk to her, dude! If you don't you might loose her forever!"

"I know! I know! But..... I don't know what to say!"

"Tell her the truth! She's going to find out one day isn't she? So why not now? Okay, here's an idea! Why don't you practice on me what your going to say?"

"No thanks! Now get out! I better clean up our dorm before I go talk to her and she comes back!"

"Okay, okay I'm going! See ya later dude!" Luke shouts from the front door. We said our goodbyes and I started cleaning up our dorm.

I hope she appreciates this.

Just when I'm about done I text Megan's best friend Beth.

Don't even ask why I have it!

Me:
Hey Beth, its Jack! Could you tell Megan to meet me at our dorm in an hour? We need to talk! :)

I got a reply straight away.

Beth Smith:
Finally! She's been eating the skin of the oranges when I said she couldn't have any more! She'll be there! :)

I chuckle at this message because I know that, that's true.

Megan's crazy like that. It's one of the reasons why I like her.

'Like her? You love her and you know it!!' My conscience said.

Not right now! Leave me alone!

'Oooooo! You didn't deny it!'

Shut up!

That hour I used it to get ready and do little mini finishing touches just like Megan did when she first moved in.

Than the knock at the door came!

Why did she knock? That doesn't matter right now!

I opened the door to the most beautiful girl I have ever met and she always has been since that day we met in dance and I was showing off... as always.

"Hey!" I say, casually as I open the door more and start walking into the dorm with Megan following behind me.

"Hey! Look I know I'm here for you to kick me out an-" She says with a sad and hurt look on her face. I cut her off by saying.

"Hey, hey, hey I didn't tell you to come here because I'm kicking you out! I told you to come here so I can apologies and explain why I went all crazy on you!" I say, kind of confused on why she would think that. I drag her into the living space and onto the sofa.

"Okay I need to explain everything in one go without any interruptions and- just yeah, no interruptions!" I blurt out. She nods her head and I start.

Here goes nothing...

___________________________________________
Cliffhanger!!!!

What do you think he's gunna say?

Sorry it's short.

Will update soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~ Frazzle