Chapter 42...

(Dont play yet)

Jack's POV:

I've been so busy trying to calm Megan down about not worrying and stressing about the competition, that I didn't reassure myself.

Today's my solo and I'm freaking out.

Imagine your about to walk into the biggest interview or meeting of your life?

Then times it by a million...

Then imagine being 18...

And that meeting or interview is in front of an audience of millions and national TV...

That's how I'm feeling right now.

Only it's not a meeting or interview, it's a dance competition.

Easy? Not at all.

What if I fail?

All of those dreams and hopes in my team?

All my fault?

Because of me and my stupid nervous!?

This isn't happening.

I gather myself up to go back into the he dressing room.

I've just been practicing in the private studio.

I walk in and everyone is doing their own thing.

Except from one person.

Obviously,

It's...

Megan!

--___--___--

"Well, well, well! Is that Jack I see!" An annoying voice said from behind me.

"What do you want Jacob?" Megan said to him turning around from the board we were looking at to see when my solo is.

"Just coming to see who I'm against in the male soloist," He says then walks past us and to the board. "Looks like I'm against you then Jacky boi!" He adds.

What!?

I'm against him!?

Well this should be easy!

"Oh that's fine then, I'll easily beat you!" I say, straight to his face.

Megan laughs from the side of me and I slip my arm around her shoulders.

"Oh yeah!? Well let's just see then shall we!" He says then starts to walk away.

"May the best dancers win!" I say and then coughed a 'me' under my breath.

Megan laughed and we walked away back to the dressing room.

Honestly, I was just trying to be........positive about the competition.

When inside, I was going crazy!

Like there's a jungle inside of me ready to explode any moment.

Like the meeting or interview was moments away, just waiting for you to screw it up.

But then I remembered that I'm here for one reason and one reason only.

To win.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I'm not letting a dancer who just wants to cause problems get in the way with it.

Me and Megan walked back to the dressing room and I started to get ready.