Chapter 12...

Megan's POV:

I'm getting ready for my date tonight and I'm getting even more nervous by the minute.

I asked Jack a bit ago what I should wear and he said casually fancy.

Like, what?

What outfit is casually fancy?

Anyways I put together a really cute outfit that's not really fancy but not casual. ( Picture above )

I was just finishing curling my long, ombre hair that goes down to my waist when Jack knocked on my bedroom door.

We said earlier that this is how where going to do it.

I grab my phone and put it into my purse along with my lip gloss and dorm keys.

I opened the door to see Jack with a blue tight tee showing his abs perfectly with normal denim jeans. He had his hair in a quiff and looked just fine!

He just stares at me without saying anything, looking me up and down.

I decided I can have fun with this moment.

I clear my throat and put my hand on waist in an intimidating way. "Are you done checking me out?" I say with a big smirk plastered on my face.

He looks up at me and shakes his head. "Never, you look gorgeous!"

I roll my eyes and blush. He's probably said that to every girl he picks up on a date.

"Ready to go!" He asks. I nod my head and we walk out of my bedroom, out of our dorm and into his car which was in the university car park.

--___--___--

I was about to open my door to get out of the car but Jack beat me to it.

He has been acting all gentlemanly on this date......so far.

On the way here I thought it was going to be an awkward silence but I think Jack caught on that I didn't like the silence by my fidgeting so he blasted out the top 40 and we sang all the way at the top of our lungs in unison.

"M'lady!" He says, in a mocking old fashioned voice holding out his hand for me to walk with him.

I toke his hand. "Thankyou kind sir!" I say in a mocking tone back.

"Shall we?" He indicates, in the old fashioned voice, to a little restaurant next to the canal where we are, just outside of London.

"We shall!" I say in the same tone back. We walked across the car park hand in hand.

When we got to the reception a small black haired women with round classes asked us for a reservation.

I was about to tell her we didn't have a reservation because I knew how hard it is to get a reservation here but of course Jack cut me off by telling him his name and we followed the lady to a table for 2.

"How did you get reservations for this place?" My curious mind asked him.

"My grandfather is the owner. I got reservations easily and it also means we get to go on that.." He points to the canal outside of the window. "After we eat!"

Wow I'm impressed!

But of course I wasn't going to tell him that. I just nodded my head.

The rest of the meal we just talked about random topics to get to know each other better even though we already knew everything about each other.

We've known each other 11 years I think we know a bit about each other.