Chapter 49...(p3/4)

Don't play yet!

Megan's POV:

I walked on the stage like I owned it, like this stage was built for me and Jack to dance on. My nervousness grew bigger with every step but my confidence was bigger.

I heard the applause.

And when I hear the applause, I perform.

At first the dance is slow and more contemporary but then gets faster.

I put all my faith and trust into Jack as some of the lifts I have too.

The dance is also so meaningful.

It's about Jack and his mum. How that she fought for her life every second yet didn't succeed.

I guess in a way it affects me as well as my biological parents died and my adopted dad died of cancer. But I think of it in a happy.

That their in a better place now, not hurting or feeling the pain they did or struggling to survive.

Of course the dance has mine and Jack's twist to it.

Play now!

Just before it came to the fast part I nearly lost track of time because I could just stay in the position of dance with Jack all day.

But then the music speeded up and so did we. I heard the audience laugh clap and jump around with us and watching our every movement.

We danced the dance as if it was made for us.

We gave it our all.

But in that final position staring at the crowd I looked back at my team, all smiling, then at Jack with an even wider smile.

Which makes me smile even more. Words couldn't describe how I felt. 

I felt a little of everything: Sad, happy, nervous, worried but nothing compared to how excited I was to finally dance on this stage with the man I love.

And in that moment, we both knew that no matter what happens in life you can always go to the one thing that you love.

Ours being each other and dance.

In that moment, I had fallen for the man in front of me even more.

In that moment, we knew that whatever happens we have each other,  forever and always.

I couldn't hear the audiences cheers or claps nor see them.

Am I going deaf?

All i saw was the sparkle in Jack's eyes as I stared into them.

But then I blink and everything comes rushing back to me. Where we are. What were doing.

I get off Jack and give him a massive hug and he kisses me on the cheek.

"You did it!" Jack whispered in my ear.

"No, we did It!" And with that, we kissed, on the stage, with every single pair of eyes on us.

--___--___--

"Hey baby girl!" A voice said behind me. I turned around to see my mam.

My mam?

I must hulusnitaing too. But I blink and it is really her.

I run up to her and give her a massive hug.

"Mam, what are you doing here?' I asked when we pulled away.

"Well I can't miss my little girl winning the Best Ballerina can I?" She said and smiled. I looked at her confused but didnt say anything. "I saw you up there with Jack, you guys were pretty amazing. I guess you get your moves from your mama, eh?"