Chapter 26...

(Dont play the video yet)

Jack's POV:
I walked into my dorm after practice and see Megan in the splits texting on her phone.

This girl is always in the splits!

"Hey babe!" I shout to her to get her attention.

It works and she looks up at me and smiles. "Hey, How was practice?"

"Hard but fine! What about you?" I ask her while coming down in the splits with her and kiss her on the cheek.

"Fine!" She answers with a sigh.

In the corner of my eye i see her coming to kiss me on the cheek, so to catch her by surprise, I turn my head and capture her lips in mine.

This is so weird were literally kissing in the splits! I thought but I don't care.

I groan and pull apart when the announce of my ring tone indicating I have a call to take, interrupts our make out session.

I stand up from the splits and get my phone from my bag.

I look at the caller ID and instantly freeze.

My dad.

My dad never calls unless it's an emergency.

I pick up the call and answer.

"Hello?" I question.

But all I hear is sobs.

My dad's crying?

"What's up? What happened? Are you okay?" I ask him loads of questions but all he does is cry harder.

After a while, he chocks up, "She..... didn't......... make....... it......." He says in between sobs.

My mam!

She didn't make it!

She didn't make it through the surgery!

3 years of fighting through this disease and.......

She didn't make it...

At this point, in this moment didn't know what to do. What to feel.

So I did what anyone would do when they find out someone who gave birth to you just died.

I cried.

And cried.

And cried.

I collapsed on kitchen floor and balled my eyes out. It felt like my heart was ripping out of my chest. Me and my mam have always been close but now she's gone...

In the matter of 5 seconds, Megan was by my side hugging me and stroking my hair.

"She.......didn't.......make.....it, Megs!" I cried in her arms.

She shushed me and brought my head on her lap as she stroked my hair.

"It's okay, its okay! I'm so sorry Jack but I'm here, I'm here!" She repeats in my ear.

We just stay like this all night. Megan stroking my hair and me crying in her lap.

Eventually, darkness over takes us and we lay on each other asleep on the kitchen floor all night.

--___--___--

What do you do when someone so close to you dies?

They're not there for you anymore?

They're not there for you to cry on?

They're not there to pick you up when you fall?

Or to support you?

Because that is what is happening to me.

My mam was my everything. The person I would tell anything too.

My mam was the person that support my dance.

I didn't know how to feel.

Some people deal with loss different ways like drinking.

But I did the thing that I do best.

I danced.

And smoked but no-one needs to know that.

I danced to All of me - John Legend because it's a very emotional and painful song that I let my emotions escape from in this choreography.

All of me will always love all of you forever mam!

(Play the video now, Jack is much more flexible than you think remember that)
_________________________________________________
That was sad.

I'm sorry.

What do ya think?

I hope you liked, sort of.

Don't forget that when dancers have been dancing for a long time they get quite flexible!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle❤