Chapter 27...

Megan's pov:
I didn't know what to say!

I didn't know what to do!

All I said was that I was sorry and that it's okay!

But I know from experience that it's not okay!

I was just lying to myself and him!

So I toke it upon myself to make sure he gets better.

So I did what he loves the most.

I toke him to the dance studio a week after his mothers death and also a week until auditions.

"Stop dragging me around I don't want to go anywhere!" Jack whined with a blindfold over his eyes.

I just rolled my eyes and ignored him and carried on dragging him to the studio where there is a surprise waiting for him.

"Megs, baby please stop dragging me! I just want to go sleep!" He groaned, walking beside me but with the blindfold still on.

"Nearly there babe!" I said, almost annoyed.

Keyword: almost.

Because I know that after today, me and Jack are going to have fun with these 'auditions'

After some more groaning and whining coming from Jack, we make it studio A.

I push the door open and nod my head to Beth who's standing near the music stereo and then at Luke who has a big box next to him which does disco lights apparently.

As if all our minds are connected, we all do our jobs at the same time. I take the blindfold off Jack, Beth turns the music on and Luke presses some buttons to make the room go different colours.

We all go into the middle of the studio and start dancing to a random dance song from the radio.

We're all squealing and cheering.

"Let's dance hypocrite!" I stare at him with a wicked smirk.

He can't say no to a dance off!

"Oh, your on, smeghead!" He replied and ran into the dancing space, making us spread to the side.

He does a knee slide into a head spin and then pushes up and does a backflip. By the looks on his face, you can already tell that he's forgotten slightly.

Did I forget to mention that he's flexible and can do flips?

No, well he's the best at both.

He points to me and smirks. "Beat that babe!"

In response, I smirk.

Can't refuse a dance off can we!?

I do some pirouette's then go into the splits. From the splits I do a cartwheel to aerial to 2 back hand springs right up to Luke's face.

Did I forget to mention that me and Jack are completely alike!?

Luke looks at me with a 'are you really going there?' Look and I just smirk at him.

He starts doing body rolls and other hip hop movements then does a backflip into Beth's face.

Beth gets right into his and busts out into a front aerial and nearly landed on Luke.

During this friendly dance off, I couldn't help but laugh. Because I kept thinking that we are crazy.

If anyone found us in here they would sign us up to go to the mental hospital.

But also because all of us would do anything just for them to be happy.

And I think it worked with Jack.

I was pulled out my thoughts when coach Darren opens the studio door.

Luke quickly goes and turns the lights and music off and returns to our group which are just staring at him.

"What do you think your doing?" Darren asked us.

Did I forget to mention that were not supposed to be here!?

"Sorry coach!" We all say in unison and look at the floor while walking out.

Once we're all put we burst out laughing except from Beth.

"You guys that not funny! We can get kicked out!" She screamed at us.

Me, Jack and Luke look at each other than at the studio door then at Beth

And guess what we did...

We burst out laughing.

--___--___--
"Hey come here a minute!" Jack said while pulling me into him from the sofa.

We just got back from the studio from audition practice and now we're just relaxing in the sofa.

I let out a surprise squeal and practically sat on him as he was laid on the sofa.

"Thankyou for the other day! You really got my mind off things and I had a lot of fun!" He thanked me.

I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"It's okay, we're a team and I need you there when we win!" I smirked at him.

He just grinned and kissed me.

______________________________________________
Hey geeks!

I hope u liked!

Was that a cute moment for mack or what?

It's auditions next.

How do ya think the auditions are going to go?

Oh and THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle❤