Chapter 7...

Megan's POV

"Faster! Come on Forest faster! FASTER!!" Coach Karl yelled at me from the other side of the field.

Me and Jack are currently in laps because we laughed at Karl.

It was worth it.

"Do ya think one day that, that vain will pop right out of his head and he will become a squirrel?" Jack asked me with a slight chuckle.

I chuckled back "I hope so! I would love to see that happen!"

"I'm tired! You two can clean out the pointe shoe closet for the next hour!" Coach yelled at us.

I was relieved that we didn't have to do laps again. I hate them. You might think that dancers are really skinny,fit and healthy. Well I can assure you we are not. At all. We all come in different shapes and sizes and have our own way of dancing our hearts out without getting tired out.

I think coach needs help with that.

Me and Jack walk back to the dance studio, heavy breathing from all the work we just did and ready to clean out the pointe shoe closet.

The Pointe Shoe closet.

It's worse than a gym closet.

This is because you basically need a new pair of pointe shoes every class. So... you just come here find your size and brand and BOOM! New pair of pointe shoes.

But...

Some dancers are really lazy. Like me. And we just throw them around until we find the perfect pair for our next class. It's very frustrating. Than after class they just end up all gross and scraggy but you get used to it.

I remember getting my first pair of pointe shoes. I was 12 and I got them for Christmas. I was so excited, I put them on and did basic stuff with them without putting padding on my toes. I fractured my little toe but it was worth it. I also got lots of blisters and my feet killed for ages.

--___--___--

--___--___--

While we were cleaning the pointe shoe closet, we spoke about random things than started jamming out to our favourite songs.

We actually have similar song playlists.

After we finished our torture and coach let us go, we decided to go get something to eat as we hadn't even eaten yet. So that's where we are now, currently at McDonald's with our mcflurrys having a staring contest.

Of course I won. I win everything. Not being cocky or out but I do.

And believe me - Jack knows that too.

"Can we go now I'm bored and tired and I want to sleep!," I complained, as we started to stand up.

"Come on than let's go!" Jack said while standing up.

"Finally!" I muttered.

Jack just chuckled and we started walking back to our dorm.

--___--__--

"HOME, SWEET, HOME!" I shout and run and jump onto the sofa while sighing. Jack chuckles from behind and walks into the kitchen.

I felt something digging into my back so i reach out and pull it so I can see what had the nerve to ruin my comfort yet when I see it my mind went blank.

A packet of cigarettes.

Of course Jack smokes.

"What the hell is this!?" I yell at Jack, storming into the kitchen and holding it up so he can see it. "Do you smoke regularly?"

He grabs it out of my hands and his jaw clenches.

Uh oh!

He's mad!

I made him mad!

Run Megan!

My mind tells me to run but I just stay in this position, hoping he will tell me the truth.

"It's non of your business!" Jack yells at me, shoves by me and storms into his bedroom and slams his door shut, leaving me hurt and confused.

My mind tells me to go up to him and confront him but my body just stays frozen in that position.

You shouldn't of asked him Megan!

Remember what happened last time.

_____________________________________________

Hey geeks.

Hope you like.

You can like sort of get a hint of what happened in the past.

What do you think?

Tell me your opinions down below in the comments.

Sorry it's short.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~ Frazzle