Chapter 28...

This chapter is going to be hard to write in but I hope ya liked!

Karl's POV:

UGH!

Kids!

Always running around and eating everything.

Their high pitched voices and tantrums when they don't get their way.

Annoying. Is the only word to describe them.

So that's why I'm here.

Coaching and training teenage boys and girls to be the best dancers they can be.

It can be hard sometimes because they might think they're real good but sometimes there not all like that.

Each dancer has their weaknesses and strengths, but some people don't have the dedication to work on them.

To be a dancer you need dedication and determination.

Dancers here at Royal Ballet have had that since the day they started and not given up.

--___--___--
"Next!" I shout, trying to get these auditions over and done with already.

They were unnecessary.

I already knew my team.

Yup, my team.

I get to go this year with them; therefore, its my team.

A small girl around 15 came to the middle of the studio where the auditions are.

"Excuse me! How old are you? Do you know that you can't audition?" Coach Darren said who's on my right.

"With all due respect sir, there is no rules in how ol-"

"Next!"

"-old you have to be in the competition!"

"NEXT!"

"I'M AUDITIONING AND THAT'S FINAL!"

Everyone was shocked. I think she looked shocked herself.

I already like this girl.

"Whenever your ready!" I say.

If I was her, I would have done the exact same thing.

That right there is dedication and determination.

"Excuse me, a word!" Coach Darren said.

We turned around on a spinny chairs and face each other.

"Are you out of your mind? She can't audition!" He whisper-yelled at me.

"And why is that!? And the last time I checked I was the team leader. And therefore, I pick my team. If I want a younger dancer, than I'm going to have a younger dancer. Besides, I've never seen her before, she might be good, she might be bad. She's auditioning!" I told him, getting closer and closer to him to feel intimidating. When I finished my rant and span back around to face the girl again.

"Name?"

"Lexi Weather!"

"Age?"

"15"

"Take it away!" I looked up from my paper I was writing the information down and smiled at her.

She nodded her head, smiled back and got into position.

Calm piano music started to play and I thought I made a wrong decision to let her audition.

But then the music gets faster and more up beat yet slow enough to do a contemporary dance to.

And that's what she did.

And boi was she good.

Including pirouette's and other ballet skills, gymnastics and hip hop to this piece of music.

When she finished she stood there in her final position until standing up and breathing hard.

"So..." She tried to start a conversation.

I was speechless. There has only been two other dancers that I have come across in my 30 years of dancing that dances like that...

Jack and Megan.

_________________________________________________

Oh no!

Not another character!

Looks like Jack and Megan have some competition.

Or do ya think Lexi will be threatened by them?

Or do ya think they will work together?

What do ya think of this chapter?

What do ya think about this book?

Tell me honestly!

Sorry it's short.

Will update soon.

I hope you liked.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle❤