Chapter 32...

Megan's POV:

'Thanks for the costume ideas by the way' The words that Jacob said rattled in my brain.

Knowing myself, I'm probably over reacting.

But I can't help but think that he's trying to tell us something.

I just shrugg it off and carry on tying my pointe shoes for practice.

Pointe practice.

I love doing pointe.

Even though it kills and I break my toes in them at least once a month, I feel like I'm on top of the world.

Normal girls say they feel beautiful in makeup or high heels but I feel beautiful in pointe shoes.

--___--___--

"Auditions tomorrow, be ready. Dismiss!" Karl finished his yell.

I got up and drank some water. I gathered my things and went back up to my dorm by myself.

Jack was already in the shower when I got into the dorm. When he wad done, I got in the shower and just relaxed.

I had so much on my mind right now and the only thing that helps is showering. What's going to happen tomorrow? What's going to happen at then competition? What positions am I going to get? Who's the team captains?

What's that smell?

I walked into the kitchen after been in the shower,  with a smile on my face and put my arms around Jack's waist and melted into his touch as he cooked dinner.

"Hey babe, you okay!?" He says and continues cooking.

"I'm fine!" I mumble as my head is layed on his back.

"Well we all know that's not true!" He says and turns around, picks me up and puts me on the counter, standing in between my legs.

"I'm just tired and wondering what's going to happen with the competition" I reply, honestly and close my eyes and lay my head on his chest.

He picks me up again and takes me to the sofa.

I get like this before something big happens.

"Well whatever happens, we're in this together, okay?" He says, snuggling me into him and stroking my hair.

"Okay" I whisper and with that darkness over takes me.

Well...

BEEB! BEEB! BEEB!

Stupid oven!

I get off Jack so he can go do the food and sit back on the sofa.

Jack brings me food and I just smile at him as he had made me my favourite.

He's the best...

--___--___--

The next day...

Megan why are you freaking out?

The answer is: I have no idea.

This is just some audition that can change my entire career!!

I put my purple audition costume on and made my way to studio A where the auditions are being held.

Shaking, I start to stretch and wait for my name to be called out.

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice says from behind me.

I turn around to see Lexi in her cute baby blue contemporary outfit.

"Hey I'm fine, never been better! Cute costume by the way! Good luck Lexi!" I said, trying to act normal but failing badly.

"Thanks you too!" She says a bit on edge.

"Okay well see ya later, good luck again" I say to her then walk into the studio where my name was been called.

Right now is auditions for female soloist. Me, Beth and Lexi are auditioning and I'm actually so nervous.

I'm also auditioning for duet with Jack and there 2 other duets as well.

"Name?" Karl said.

"Megan Forest!"

"Female soloist?"

"Female soloist!"

"Go megs go!"

When I danced I forgot about all my nerves. All the worries about the competition. And just danced.

--___--___--

By the end of the week all the auditions were over and we have finally got the results.

I looked on the sheet and my jaw dropped.

Female soloist - Megan Forest

Male soloist - Jack Peacock

Duet - Megan Forest and Jack Peacock

3-7 group - Beth, Luke, Lexi, Daisy, Jessica and Ben

Trio - Lexi, Daisy and Daniel

Surprise- 4 team members - Jessica, Ben, Beth and Daniel

Let's just say a very happy Megan went back to her dorm last night!

______________________________________________
Hey!

Hope you liked.

The new names are the other dance members.

Yep there's only 10 members.

What do ya think?

What POV do ya want it in?

I'm thinking one of doing a chapter in Daisy's POV.  What do ya think?

Sorry it's short.

Will update soon and it will get better soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle