Chapter 20...(p2/4)

Jack's POV:

I got up as soon as I could see the sunrise to surprise Megan with breakfast in bed but it turns out she wasn't in the tent when I woke up.

I thought that maybe she's gone to the toilet or something but half an hour past and she didn't come back.

So after a while of arguing with my self I put my shoes on and set trail to go and find her.

So that's what I'm doing now.

I'm walking around all the trees that look the same by the way trying to find anywhere that reminded me of Megan.

After a while I came across a tree that was different from the rest because it had a cute tree house at the top.

After seeing this I immediently thought of when we first got here and Megan saw it.

Stupid me!!

I climbed to the top and just as I thought, she was there.

But she was in the corner.

Into a ball.

With her head down.

Sobbing...

I rushed to her side and stroked her hair as she laid into me.

I didn't know why she was crying.

Or why she wasn't in the tent.

Or why she came into the tree house.

But I'm just glad that I'm by her side with her at a time like this.

I want her to stop crying and give me answers but I know that she would hate for me to push her telling me.

She would tell me when she's ready.

Wouldn't she?

She soon fell asleep on me. Just laying on me. Her little, beautiful head buried in my chest as I stroke her hair and kiss her head.

I'm guessing she didn't get much sleep...

--___--___--

We stayed asleep in the tree house for quite a while.

Well we would of slept longer if coach didn't shout of everyone to gather around.

Sometimes I think he thinks he's a football coach rather than a dance trainer.

We could still hear him all the way from our campsite to the tree house.

Big gob!

I was going to ask Megan if she wanted to talk about it but instead she just stood up wiped her face and told me she will tell me later.

My poor baby girl!

--___--___--

"OKAY LADIES AND BOYS! Today you lot are going to be working together to make the best. The amazing. The strong. The one that works. WATER BALLOON LAUNCHER!!!" Karl yelled at us.

Some people groaned and complained. Some people cheered and whispered.

I, on the other hand, just look at Megan and wiggle my eyebrows.

We have done this before.

The camp. The competitions.

And we know how to win.

She looks back at me and smirks and wiggles her eyebrows.

She knows what I'm thinking!