Chapter 34...

Jack's POV:

When I saw Megan and Daisy in a hug, my face is instantly in a confused expression.

What's going on?

Then I notice that Daisy doesn't have her walking boot on anymore and it all kicks in.

Sometimes your really slow!

Not now mind!

I just shrug it off, like it's no big deal when in reality it's a big deal.

You don't see them hugging everyday.

I don't pry on it to much. Mostly because I'm trying to listen to coach and focus on the competition and mostly because I know that Megan will tell me soon.

"Okay, so as the rumour has been spread, I'm here to confirm it!" Karl says, real serious.

Rumour? What rumour?

"There is mini competitions coming up and it is only for the team captains and whoever they pick to come with!" He confirms.

Ben, a team member who's a very good dancer speaks up. "We don't have team captains coach!"

"Ah, well that's when you lot come in. You vote for who you want the team to be runned by!"

This makes whispers and mummers erupt in team. Including me yet only in my head not out loud.

Who am I going to vote for?

Me and Megan share a look and we know exactly what we got to do.

Vote for each other.

And that's what we do...

--___--___--

".......and the team captain is......*drum roll*.......... Meg- eh?" Karl says but then stops himself and stares at the piece of paper in front of him with the tally of votes.

"Turns out, we have a tie!" He states. "So your team captain's are...............Megan and Jack!"

I get slapped on the back and cheers around me but the only person I hear and see is Megan. 

I stare at her and she stares back with her jaw dropped.

She wasn't expecting that!

Shes not expecting a lot lately!

She walks up to me and we do our little cute handshake we made up years ago yet still remember it.

At the end, I pull her into a hug, and kiss the top of her head.

Then she lifts her head and stands on her toes and kisses me slow yet passionate.

This girl will be the death of me!

I hear nothing around us and just concentrate on the girl that's moving her lips in sync with mine.

When we break apart I pull her into another hug and whisper in her ear so only she can hear.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

And we both mean every word we said.

--___--___--

"Okay, captains,  I need your help!" Lexi mocked, while barging into our dorm.

Me and Megan are in an intense fifa match right now and she determined to beat me.

I think she'll give up.

"Sure" Megan says pausing our fifa game.

Lexi walks over to the sofa and plops herself down.

Making herself at home much!

"So as you know, I'm in the trio but it's only me practicing. Beth and Daniel won't listen to me and I was thinking, because you two are the best, if you can help me get them........motivated!?" She asks but not sure what she was saying at the end.

"Of course!" Megan says.

"I can't be bothered!" I say.

Megan gives me that 'you-better-do-this-for-me-right-now-or-I-will-cut-you' look.

Don't mess with Megan!

I sighed and closed my eyes. I can't believe I'm going to say this. "Fine"

"Great, I'll get Beth, obviously, and you get Daniel! Megan orders.

"Fine" I said because there was no point in arguing with Megan.

--___--___--

"Hey Daniel" I shout of him from the cafeteria.

He was sat around some people that I didn't know.

"Hey Jack, what's up?" He asks, actually confused that an 18 year old is talking to a 15 year old. Here that's not how it works.

"You need to come with me" I say to him.

He stands up and says unsure "Okay?"

We go to studio A were me and Megan said to meet.

When u get there Megan, Beth and Lexi are stretching.

"We have got work to do mister!" Lexi said to Daniel.

He nodded his head knowing that she's right. Also he knows not to mess with her. He knows that from our pep talk on the way here.

I'm such a good teacher!

______________________________________________
Heeeyyy!!!

I hope you liked!

Tell me if it's getting boring coz then I can make this very very interesting. *wiggles eyebrows*

Sorry it's short!

Will update soon with interesting things!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle❤