Chapter 41...

Megan's POV:

In the meeting, Chehon told us the time table of how this week's going to go:

Monday night - Fun and games
Tuesday - Trios
Wednesday - Male soloist
Thursday - Surprise
Friday - 3-7 groups
Saturday - Female soloist
Sunday - Full group and results

It's currently Monday night and we're all in our dressing room getting ready.

I decided on something casual yet I can dance in it and still look okay.

Honestly, this is as best as your going to get.

I basically wear this sort of outfit everyday.

It's a dancer thing!

Me and my team walked out of our dressing room and into the auditorium like we owned it.

Like we did not come here to mess around.

We came here to win.

Only were all thinking this.

We sit in the audience seats that were reserved for us right at the front and watch all the other dance groups walk in.

Some dirty looked at us and some smiled at us. We just returned the gesture.

By the time everyone was in, there was chant offs, cheers, screams and claps bouncing off the wall.

Meaning it was loud!

Chehon walked on stage and shushed everyone.

"Okay tonight were going to be doing fun and games to bing dance teams together from all over the world, bonding and having a good time. Then yall be checking into your hotels!" He announced.

We get hotel rooms?

"We don't get them!" Coach whispered to me, reading my mind.

Why don't we get them?

Oh wait... Our dorms are like 10 mins away!

Stupid Megan!

I nodded and continued listening to Chehon.

"Okay so first were going to do a little bit of a chant off.." He explained to us what we're doing and everyone listen carefully because everyone wants to win.

Including me...

--___--___--

Many games, chant offs and dance offs later, we made it back to our dance dorms.

Laying in bed and replaying all what's gone on in just today and wondering what's going to happen in this week.

Will it be as fun?

What if we don't win?

What if we get disqualified?

What if we lose the first round?