Chapter 5...

Jack POV: ( ooooooo! Change of POV )

I was currently on the sofa playing on the ps4 when the front door slammed shut.

I already knew who it was and I could tell she was mad.

Megan stormed into her bedroom while groaning.

I guess somethings happened.

I walk to her room and knock on the door.

Might as well be nice.

"Go away!" She cried.

"Are you okay?" I said. Well obviously she's not okay, stupid. She's crying.

"I'm fine!" Well we all know that's not true.

I have known Megan for 11 years and I know how to make her feel better: Dance moms and oranges.

I know what your thinking girls normally like ice cream and Nutella. Not Megan. Nope. Shes weird. She eats oranges and binge watches dance moms even though we both know she has watched them all. We all have. It's a dancer thing.

I walk to my room, get my laptop, which has Netflix on it and get the fruit basket from the kitchen.

I walk back to Megan's room and knock again.

No answer.

"I'm coming in" I said. Wow just walk into a girls bedroom why don't you when your trying to fix what you have done in the past.

That's right. You heared me. I have been horrible to Megan ever since we met in in dance when we were 6. I made us share a dorm so I could make up for everything I have done to her.

I guess this is a start.

Anyways what was I doing again?

Oh yeah. I walked into her room to see her under her covers, sobbing into her pillow.

Even though she's a mess, she still looked beautiful.

Wait! What did I just say? What's happening to me?

I lay down next to her on the other side of her bed and opened up Netflix on my laptop.

"What are you doing? Because if your here to annoy me jus-" She said. That stubborn girl. I cut her off by saying.

"I'm here to make everything better princess. Now come on let's eat oranges and binge watch dance moms!"

"Fine!" She said, he while taking the oranges out my hands and started to eat them.

I put my arm around her and dragged her closer to me. She didn't protest and layed her head on my shoulder making my heart beat faster.

"Do ya wanna talk about it?" I asked her already knowing the answer.

"Me and Cole just broke up. He has a great job opertunity in France and I told him to take it. I think I did the right thing!" She said but then tears rolled down her cheek and fall onto my shirt.

She sobbed and sobbed as a stroked her hair and told her everything will be all right.

Soon she stopped and fell asleep on me. This felt amazing. This felt right. To have her in my arms with me.

She made my heart go crazy and I can't stop thinking about her.

--___---___--

Megan's POV ( 2 POVS in 1 chapter woop!!)

I woke up on a hard pillow. That was moving up and down. And I just stayed there.

I soon realised what this hard pillow was and looked up to see a sleeping Jack!

I can't believe this is happened. I fell asleep in his arms. His arms that made me feel safe. His arms that made me feel like there was no worries in the world.

He was being so nice to me since I came. Helping me with my unpacking, cleaning up the dorm, eating oranges and binge watching dance moms with me and now this?

Danm help me!

I looked at my phone which was right next to me and looked at the time 7:05.

Oh no!

It's happening again!

Only 25 minutes to get ready.

"JACK WAKE UP WERE GUNNA BE LATE FOR OUR FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE!!" I screamed at him which caused him to fall on the floor.

I started to chuckle but when he started to groan I laughed my head off.

"Oh you think this is funny do you?" He said while standing up. I just laughed even more causing me to snort. I stopped laughing and looked down with embarrassment. My face is probably as red as a baboons but.

"Your laugh is so cute!" Jack said, chuckling. I blushed. Now my face is as red as a fire truck. "Come on get ready only 20minutes."

Oh no.

Not again

I rushed around doing my hair so it's perfect and than got changed into my dance practice gear. ( Picture above)

Stop being nice, Jack!!

_____________________________________________
A bit longer. I guess. Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment

~Frazzle