Chapter 30...

Lexi's POV:

Megan and Jack are nothing I thought they would be.

I've watched them both dance for ages.

Not in a stalker type of way or anything!

When Megan and Jack was 14 they auditioned to this city dance competition and my dad was the judge. He toke me along with him and I watch them dance in sync with each other. It was beautiful.

From that day I knew that I wanted to do that and I couldn't have done it without them.

I was only 11 at the time and still in school but I managed to train 5-7 hours a day and still catch up with school.

When I thought I was ready, I auditioned to the London Royal Ballet and now I'm here, on the team for THE competition dancing with the power couple, and my inspiration, of the competition.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the sudden sound from the studio A stereo.

"Sorry!" Jack said, from behind it.

"So....what are we doing?" I asked. I'm actually confused on why I'm here.

"I want to see you dance!" Megan said.

I turned around to face her with a confused expression on my face.

"Okay?" I said but it came out like a question.

"So we're gunna do it our favourite way!" Jack said coming around and standing next to Megan who is in front of me.

I'm even more confused.

"DANCE OFFFFF!" They screamed together. Then rushed past me and turned the music on full blast.

Jack started the dance off by flips and other hip hop moves then Megan joined in with pirouette's.

"Come on, your turn!" Megan screamed at me and they parted the way.

"Your on!" I yelled and did some acro across the floor including, front hand springs, aerials and more.

--___--___--

Today with Megan and Jack was so fun.

I'm pretty sure they did it to loosen  me up.

"Now your officially one of us, on the team!" Megan said, earlier.

'Officially one of us' will always be in my brain. Will always remind me to never give up, just like Megan and Jack.

You could say that they're my idols but I will never show it.

I enjoy dance a lot because it's something to do and soooooooo much fun.

--___--___--

"Okay peeps settle down!" Karl yelled out us.

Always yelling!

"So the sign up sheet is here. This year we have to have a group of 3-7, a duet, the male and female solo, a trio and the full team group! So sign up and audition!" He yelled, again.

By the time I got to the front of the queue, I looked at the sign up sheet.

I'm not entirely sure what I want to do.

I looked at the duet and saw Megan and Jack's name on it.

Of course!

Then looked at the female soloist and saw Megan's and I few other girls the same with the male with Jack.

I suppose I shouldn't really be surprised that they are auditioning for all of them.

I mean go big or go home.

So that's what I did.

I signed up for: female soloist, the group and the trio.

Why not?

_______________________________________________
Hey geeks!

Sorry it's late.

I hope you liked it.

What do ya think?

If you got any questions on the book, please ask them so I can answer them!

Also thanks for commenting on the chapters of what you think is going to happen.

Also THANKYOU FOR 600 READS!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle❤